• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Last 6 Weeks

I'm still sitting over here at 5-7. Think we beat either Cuse or Duke, but not both.

Glad you dropped the parody crap, we all knew you could be a positive contributor to this board with some effort.:cool:

My great-grandparents and great-grandchildren had been reading these boards daily but were easily offended by the bad language and name calling. Reading is good for everyone so hopefully that backs off a bit so they come back.

My great-grandparents and great-grandchildren had been reading these boards daily but were easily offended by the bad language and name calling. Reading is good for everyone so hopefully that backs off a bit so they come back.
The fuck you talking about?

Huge, if true!

You have great grandparents and great grandchildren at the same time? Holy shit

ETA: I mean crap

I think we end up with 5-7 wins. My gut tells me this is going to turn in to one of those years where we end up with 4 or 5 one possession losses and wonder what if.

Clemson isn't as good this year as last. The D is but the offense is limited by having Bryant at QB. Still extremely good but can't hit that next level they were able to in the playoffs last season. All IMo of course. You guys played well after the first two series.

Part about Clemsons QB play seems relevant to today..

After watching Syracuse last night, I am not as confident of 6 wins. Need to beat one of ND, Ga Tech or Louisville to go bowling

[SUB][/SUB]
After watching Syracuse last night, I am not as confident of 6 wins. Need to beat one of ND, Ga Tech or Louisville to go bowling

Since Miami is favored to beat Syracuse by 14 this week and we are only 8 point underdogs to Georgia Tech it’s clear that folks still aren’t taking Syracuse seriously. A bit surprising.

If the Cuse game was at home, I'd feel much better about it. I can't see us getting out of there with a win.

[SUB][/SUB]

Since Miami is favored to beat Syracuse by 14 this week and we are only 8 point underdogs to Georgia Tech it’s clear that folks still aren’t taking Syracuse seriously. A bit surprising.

Of course the real question is how many will Syracuse be favored over Wake. I'm thinking probably 3 touchdowns since it's in the dome, but if we force 5 turnovers, I'm sure everyone agrees we have a chance to steal one. This itching around my crotch is really annoying.

Of course the real question is how many will Syracuse be favored over Wake. I'm thinking probably 3 touchdowns since it's in the dome, but if we force 5 turnovers, I'm sure everyone agrees we have a chance to steal one. This itching around my crotch is really annoying.

Favored by 3 touchdowns? Wow!

Back