• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Boy Scouts will admit girls

vhrmhl.jpg

I did not read through most of this thread, but if the Boy/Girl scouts handle it the same way that the cub scouts are they will not be in the same troop. So basically you will have to search around your community to come up with a dozen other girls that want to be different.

With all the strict policies in place for scouting these days, I can not imagine how they could govern co-ed troops.

BTW TARDAWG jr just got his Eagle, and I could not be more proud. I was not a scout back in the day, but I totally get the process and would strongly encourage any of you with boys to give it a try.

One thing is for sure... these dwarfs love talking like experts about shit they know nothing about, like scouting, first responders, growing stuff, travel to non-major tourist places, But they also talk about things they know about- growing up as country club private school fellas, playing golf at daddy's country club, going to restaurants....
Far out far fucking out

In fact, I am an Eagle Scout. I'm grateful for my experience in Scouting. I am hopeful that my sons pursue their Eagle Award. This is the latest in the line of problems that didn't need fixing.

So...a 100 year old character-building and community service organization totally needs an overhaul...but we're cool with mass dependency on public sector benefits; the less said the better, it seems. Strange times.

Am I missing something? I still don't get this perspective. The Boy scouts did this to them selves after doing some research and realizing that they could greatly expand their membership and reverse long-term downward membership trends if they somehow allowed girls to join. Nobody forced them to make this change. So why the angst?

the 21st century Republican signature philosophy seem to be to ignore or deny the existence of problems until they find a way to blame them on others. it is unsurprising that the conservative take on this is disdain for proactive measures

the 21st century Republican signature philosophy seem to be to ignore or deny the existence of problems until they find a way to blame them on others. it is unsurprising that the conservative take on this is disdain for proactive measures

Douche post of the day with plenty of time to spare.

LOL. They denied the Russia problem until they could blame Obama.

Popcorn is popcorn until you charge $25 for a bag. Then its amazing... no. No it's still just popcorn.

Boy Scouts without girls = not bankrupt
Boy Scouts with girls = bankrupt

Back