• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

How often do you think you've been exposed to psy-ops?

That's not a conspiracy theory, it's just how technology and the internet in particular create synthetic experiences at the expense of "real" experiences in terms of physical and human interaction.

It's leveragable, dude.

Well yeah---we have seen how Russian bots have gotten into the social media market to help the Trump cause this past election.

I don't think they are especially helping the Trump camp.

I think Putin sees America as a giant tub of water that sloshes back and forth. His goal is just to agitate the motion of the water so that the waves get bigger. He doesn't care which side is winning, so long as the other side hates it and will work to slosh harder in the other direction.

He's literally using the internet to help America tear itself apart.

If he didn't care which side was winning, he wouldn't have chosen which side to help win.

He chose Donald because it would without a doubt increase volatility. I agree he doesn’t care who wins specifically - he cares who will help Russia the most which happens when America is weakest (creating a vacuum for Russia) and they calculated that would be with Donald.

Yeah Putin is playing both sides to bring out the absolute worst in America. The story about Russia's Facebook troll army organizing a pro-Islam and an anti-Islam rally at the same date and location in Texas is a perfect example (see story below). Also its no coincidence that Jill Stein attended the same RT dinner with Flynn and Putin a few years back.

But there's no doubt Russia favored Trump in 2016. If Putin's objective was to get a US President to lift sanctions, he failed spectacularly (or at least until the GOP-led Congress lets Trump do whatever he wants). If his objective was to cause further division within the country in a long term play to ultimately break the US apart...he is winning big time.

http://www.businessinsider.com/russia-trolls-senate-intelligence-committee-hearing-2017-11

Last edited:
Twitter has recently turned back into a cesspool of shitty Russian bots. Stay vigilant out there.

Back