• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Would you eat a plate of pubes to save a life?

Would you eat a plate of pubes to save a life?

• Yes I would eat the pubes.

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • No I will not eat the pubes and thus someone will be murdered now

Votes: 9 64.3%

• Total voters
The random person who is killed is brought into the room and killed right in front of you while you watch. So the murdered person believes you are responsible as he/she is being murdered.

Who is performing the physical act of killing?

Another person being murdered, on the other hand, is a certainty if you do not eat the pubes.

Is it a certainty? This could be a prank. Pubes? Sounds like one. Is there any evidence that someone will actually be killed if I do not eat the pubes?

Additionally, is there a guarantee that if I eat the pubes, the targeted individual will not be harmed? - How is this guarantee ratified?

Is it a certainty? This could be a prank. Pubes? Sounds like one. Is there any evidence that someone will actually be killed if I do not eat the pubes?

Additionally, is there a guarantee that if I eat the pubes, the targeted individual will not be harmed? - How is this guarantee ratified?

It could be a prank and there's no way to legally ratify such an agreement that involves murder. But, Bindi Irwin assures you this is real as she explains the decision you must make. And of course the tank full of stingrays is right there in front of you.

So this is basically a tangentially connected, lesser version of the trolley car problem, where it could cause me harm or death if I affirmatively act or will guaranteed lead to death if no action is taken.

Yes, all of the dish (hairs, seasoning, lice, etc) must be consumed and swallowed before time expires.

Floss and toothpicks are provided then? If so, I can do it. Hoping for more blonde than dark. Will wash down with beers, I guess.

When do we start?

If I had to watch them get killed I would do it. Not because I am a good person, but because watching someone get murdered in front of me would be more unpleasant than eating the pubes. If I didnt have to watch them die then I would not do it.

Floss and toothpicks are provided then? If so, I can do it. Hoping for more blonde than dark. Will wash down with beers, I guess.

When do we start?

Floss is provided, but the floss is just a very long, coarse pubic hair.

No beer is provided during the meal. You are given a juice glass of room temperature strawberry milk.

nope

tenor.gif

Back