• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Would you eat a plate of pubes to save a life?

Would you eat a plate of pubes to save a life?

• Yes I would eat the pubes.

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • No I will not eat the pubes and thus someone will be murdered now

Votes: 9 64.3%

• Total voters
Is this a truly random person, or seemingly random to me? Is my death excluded from the population being randomized? Are the stingrays doing the killing? Can I volunteer someone's pubes?

Is this a truly random person, or seemingly random to me? Is my death excluded from the population being randomized? Are the stingrays doing the killing? Can I volunteer someone's pubes?

It is a truly random person. It is not you, because you're the one who has to eat the pubes. The random person is lowered into the stingray tank by Bindi Irwin. The question of who/what is "doing the killing" is left to your own interpretation. You can volunteer your own or someone else's pubes, but ultimately the collected pubes are poured into a Kitchenaid Artisan 5 Qt. Stand Mixer, lightly beaten, and then a baseball sized clump is extracted and placed on the dish using a pair of tongs.

It is a truly random person. It is not you, because you're the one who has to eat the pubes. The random person is lowered into the stingray tank by Bindi Irwin. The question of who/what is "doing the killing" is left to your own interpretation. You can volunteer your own or someone else's pubes, but ultimately the collected pubes are poured into a Kitchenaid Artisan 5 Qt. Stand Mixer, lightly beaten, and then a baseball sized clump is extracted and placed on the dish using a pair of tongs.

How do you know the stingrays will kill the person? Contrary to what Bindi Irwin might think, most stingrays are pretty chill and want nothing to do with people, unless you're trying to feed them, in which case they are more like underwater dogs.

What kind of attachment is being used on the mixer? Dough hook? Wisk? Batter spatula?

How do you know the stingrays will kill the person? Contrary to what Bindi Irwin might think, most stingrays are pretty chill and want nothing to do with people, unless you're trying to feed them, in which case they are more like underwater dogs.

The tank contains over 225 stingrays, each one trained by Bindi Irwin specifically for the purpose of murdering humans.

You can volunteer your own or someone else's pubes, but ultimately the collected pubes are poured into a Kitchenaid Artisan 5 Qt. Stand Mixer, lightly beaten, and then a baseball sized clump is extracted and placed on the dish using a pair of tongs.

Woah woah woah. I was told earlier is was random pubes. Hell, I'll eat a basketball sized chunk of my own pubes (and have plenty left over to stay warm).

I remember once back in high school, we got a new keeper on the varsity soccer team. His parents were so stoked about him moving up from JV that they bought him a new gear bag and a new pair of keeper gloves. So, to welcome him on the team, we waited for a rain/tape day and spent an hour or so farming our own pubes by the glow of the television to form this wiry tangle about the size of your fist. Really pulled together that day as teammates working toward a common goal. I don't remember the exact plays we were reviewing, but I do remember Lance and Josh quietly going from desk to desk collecting the short and curlies. Toward the end of the day, we hunkered that sucker right down in Bobby's new gear bag and just let the good times roll. It wasn't until Bobby geared up the next day that he got a taste of what new keeper gloves will do to a pile of short hairs.

Woah woah woah. I was told earlier is was random pubes. Hell, I'll eat a basketball sized chunk of my own pubes (and have plenty left over to stay warm).

Your volunteered pubes are simply placed in a 50 gallon garbage bag full of other people's pubes. Bindi Irwin and Marcus Samuelsson pour the pubes from the bag into the mixer, from which the final clump is selected for consumption. So perhaps you will end up eating a pube or 2 of your own, but more likely you will eat exclusively the pubes from the prisoners and cadavers whom Bindi Irwin has plucked or shaved.

Back