• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Michael Campanero Returns Punt for TD!

Good to see him getting some run and staying healthy. Dangerous punt return guys will always have jobs.

Yeah, he's finally been healthy most of the year, at least thus far. But it's too bad Marty Morninweg can't design a single pass play where he can get a receiver open more than 3 yards from the LOS.

Outside of the 77 yd tuddie he had 4 other returns for 55 yards. Pretty impressive day.

I loved how he hurdled the last player who dove at his legs before waltzing into the end zone.

Love his teammate getting the ball and handing it to him to keep. Great to see him healthy and productive.

Yeah, he's finally been healthy most of the year, at least thus far. But it's too bad Marty Morninweg can't design a single pass play where he can get a receiver open more than 3 yards from the LOS.

gotta love his grit though folk's

gotta love his grit though folk's

I've always loved Camp and was happy when my Ravens drafted him. He's been effective when he's been healthy. But Marty Morninweg is as bad Trestman was. I wanted Harbs to bring in Rick Dennison (Kubiak's OC who was in Baltimore with Kubiak that 1 year when we actually had a good offense). Instead, Harbs retrenched and kept Morninweg. And Dennison is in Buffalo doing more with less - the Bills have zero receiving threats with Matthews and Clay out. Harbs has made enough mistakes with his coordinators that I'm ready for him to go as well.

Back