• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The religious right's hypocrisy now on full display

Geez. Uganda executes gays and that’s not enough for him to respect them?

^

Yep, he’s either under the influence of a mind-altering substance or he’s mentally ill.

What a great man. The first sign that the evangelical movement was not of Christ was when they rejected a true Christian for a slick talking Hollywood actor.

What a great man. The first sign that the evangelical movement was not of Christ was when they rejected a true Christian for a slick talking Hollywood actor.

The Southern Baptist church is far more Southern (as in Old South, white, rural culture and beliefs) than it is Baptist or Christian. What most of those folks really worship in church are the racial, cultural, and social beliefs of the rural white South. When I quit attending the Southern Baptist church many years ago, a horrified relative told me that I needed to keep going to a "Bible-believing" church, where I could surround myself with people who held "like-minded beliefs." I didn't have the heart to tell her that those types of attitudes and narrow-mindedness were exactly why I quit the Baptists in the first place.

A great many religious leaders are charlatans and liars to line their pockets? No way!

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/former...ollowing-trumpianity-instead-of-christianity/

10 Signs You’re Actually Following TRUMPianity Instead of CHRISTianity

“Sadly, my old tribe seems to collectively struggle to realize they’ve done exactly what they spent the entire Left Behind series warning me not to do: they have fallen in line behind a worldly leader who arose to power during a time of “wars and rumors of wars,” who did so by falsely pretending to be a Christian, but who would ultimately lead them to follow an entirely new religion.”

Oh snap!

These people are all just really really bad human beings. No other way to say it.

Back