• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The religious right's hypocrisy now on full display

I really can’t understand how people think Trump has any sort of faith or religiosity whatsoever. He’s clearly making it up. “Two Corinthians?”

God Is Going to Have to Forgive Me’: Young Evangelicals Speak Out Some young evangelicals somewhat conflicted, or at least somewhat less Republicanized.

When you have the literal millennia of information at your fingertips every second of the day, and you have the capacity to use such technology correctly and to the fullest, you tend to be a lot less likely to be brainwashed.

Chalk another win up for millennials, suck it RJ.

ETA: I disagreed with, but largely appreciated those stories of others that have struggled with faith and politics and still stayed Republican. I really didn't agree with the one who thought that Trump had brought back prayer, as if it ever went away. Those are the brainwashed few that might just be lost.

Last edited:
‘It is our desire to lift up the name of Jesus.’ Trump’s evangelical advisers meet with Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman

jesus_facepalm.jpg

At this point it's worth asking whether some of these people are actually Christians any longer, or whether they've decided to follow and worship a new Messiah - the Church and Teachings of Donald J. Trump. It certainly seems like it in a growing number of cases.

At this point it's worth asking whether some of these people are actually Christians any longer, or whether they've decided to follow and worship a new Messiah - the Church and Teachings of Donald J. Trump. It certainly seems like it in a growing number of cases.
Trump is essentially the worlds most powerful cult leader.

Back