• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The religious right's hypocrisy now on full display

Remember, he's a proud conservative Christian, but he's not a minister, so things like morals and ethics and the teachings of Jesus are the responsibility of the students and faculty at Liberty U. to follow, not him.

Remember, he's a proud conservative Christian, but he's not a minister, so things like morals and ethics and the teachings of Jesus are the responsibility of the students and faculty at Liberty U. to follow, not him.

1) deny you’re a gay man
2) when totally busted, cry on TV and talk about being imperfect
3) beg forgiveness
4) profit

i just read the religious right is boycotting the Amazon Prime show Good Omens.

are you really surprised with a woman God, black Adam and Eve and women four-horsemen...blasphemy!

i just read the religious right is boycotting the Amazon Prime show Good Omens.

are you really surprised with a woman God, black Adam and Eve and women four-horsemen...blasphemy!

Reminds me of the Jim Jeffries joke: “Christians would have you believe that God out two white people in a jungle and now have people. Black people, oriental people, and, for the amount of inbreeding, very few r*****s”

Channeling your inner RJ

Junebug, do you believe Adam and Eve were white? Do you believe Jesus was white? Do you believe in the curse of Ham and that black people are the descendants of Ham?

Last edited:
it’s always fun to see what brings junebug back

i mean, talking about Adam and Eve....

if Eve was created by Adam's rib, isn't that just another form of incest?

...and how did Adam survive that sort of procedure with no aseptic technique or antibiotics?

it almost sounds like BS

Remember, Jerry's a proud conservative Christian, but he's not a minister, so he's not obligated to have ethics and morals and display Christ's mercy and compassion for these kids at the border. That's for the students at his daddy's "Christian" university to do, if they are so inclined. I love how he speaks as a cold-blooded businessman to a minister and the presumed leader of the nation's second-largest Christian denomination. If it doesn't have something to do with making money, Ol'Jerry ain't got time for you.

ETA: I would think what gives the Rev. Moore the moral "authority" to speak on this issue is that he's a minister, which means that he preaches the gospel of Jesus Christ, who in turn preached about helping strangers and children and suffering people and all that. Something that Little Falwell apparently knows nothing about, even though he's a proud conservative Christian, mind you. It would appear that Falwell knows as little about the Bible and its teachings as does his hero Trump.

Last edited:

1) What DF07 said
2) The pool boy and naked pic / Cohen story definitely has legs...
3) ...Made even more believable by his trump-like lash outs like this.
4) I say it’s absurd that this fraud would criticize an objectively good person like Russel Moore, but with his support of Trump and known fraudulent behavior, nothing is shocking anymore

How does the BOT let Falwell get away with shit like this? I guess liberty isn’t governed the same way, say, Wake or Furman, is. Guess their religious status gives him less accountability..?

1) What DF07 said
2) The pool boy and naked pic / Cohen story definitely has legs...
3) ...Made even more believable by his trump-like lash outs like this.
4) I say it’s absurd that this fraud would criticize an objectively good person like Russel Moore, but with his support of Trump and known fraudulent behavior, nothing is shocking anymore

How does the BOT let Falwell get away with shit like this? I guess liberty isn’t governed the same way, say, Wake or Furman, is. Guess their religious status gives him less accountability..?

Agreed about the pool boy story, and I have little doubt that there's much more to it than just some naked pics of Falwell's wife. You don't give nearly $2 million to a nobody like that unless they've got plenty of dirt on you. I also have little doubt that there are more "pool boy" type stories out there as well.

Could go on multiple threads.

Word is that Lt. "no nation has ever survived the diversity and multiculturalism that America faces today" Dan is the likely GOP opponent to Roy Cooper in the NC governor's race next year. Good times!

Looks like he’s making a case for genocide. How else does a nation “survive” diversity and multiculturalism?

Back