• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The religious right's hypocrisy now on full display

The good ol' US of A paid for dolt 45 to attend a cult 45 meeting and hold a campaign rally.

This church has tax exempt status.

Why do I feel like they passed the plates for donations to his campaign?

Aaaand, the trumps lost their "charity" that was money being spent on his campaign.

It really is own the libs fueled by projection. How are there so many people that don’t recognize that?

Bro, the Bible is his favorite book. Don’t ask him about his favorite verse though, because that shit is personal.

Bro, the Bible is his favorite book. Don’t ask him about his favorite verse though, because that shit is personal.

I think his favorite book of the Bible is Two Corinthians. It's "the whole ballgame" as Trump has so eloquently described it.

He’s speaking to his base. Pete is gay, and thus they believe he can’t be a Christian.

It’s more than Pete is a Democrat. Democrats can’t be Christians.

He’s speaking to his base. Pete is gay, and thus they believe he can’t be a Christian.

It's more the former but also the latter.

For some strange reason I don't understand Christians seem to forget jesus was all about love and helping others.

But there is money to be made...

It's more the former but also the latter.

For some strange reason I don't understand Christians seem to forget jesus was all about love and helping others.

But there is money to be made...

Well they aren’t taught about that Jesus. They’re taught about Republican Jesus.

He singled out Pete for a reason. His homosexuality was that reason. Attendees at his rallies are surely forwarding emails to each other with plays on his last name.

He singled out Pete for a reason. His homosexuality was that reason. Attendees at his rallies are surely forwarding emails to each other with plays on his last name.

To be fair, Pete talks about his faith more than the other candidates. But yeah, being gay is definitely a part of it.

I believe there was a GOP city councilman in Bristol, TN who went on a rant at a council meeting last year and said something about "we've got a fag running for president" as evidence that the country's morals were going to hell. No doubt that the vast majority of Trumpites believe that there's simply no way a gay person can also be a Christian, no matter how much they claim to be. In their minds, the two things are opposites and cannot be reconciled.

Back