• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The religious right's hypocrisy now on full display

Looks like Quagmire's met his Peter Griffin.

Latvala does a good podcast with two lady friends of mine, one moderate and one progressive. Seems like a good dude for a Pub. Goes without saying now but he fucking hates Gaetz. He went off on him on the podcast several months ago.

That’s not a recent pic of him. He looks a lot less like Peter Griffin with a beard.

2f736b2b467a26a4e602e3af1058c69f.jpg

"Snoopy Stole Otto's Bed?"

There’s just so much to unpack here. I don’t even know where to start.

It bears repeating that PragerU was started on Youtube to present "alternative views" of historical, political, and economic topics to keep college students from being "brainwashed" by the leftist professors they're supposedly taking classes with at universities around the country. It was initially funded by a couple of wealthy fracking billionaires. According to PragerU, the Gilded Age was actually a golden age for pretty much everybody, had Dinesh D'Souza do a lecture on how fascism is a leftist ideology, and did a lecture called "The Suicide of Europe" on how Muslims are overrunning the continent. My favorite, which I've seen, is the one where they argue that the Southern Strategy wasn't really about race, and that the white South didn't switch to voting Republican because of a reaction to the civil rights movement or race. It's been criticized by a good number of political scientists and historians for its cherry-picking of facts, but it's still posted on Youtube and has 7.2 million hits to date.

Imagine thinking you’re a victim because you can’t threaten people with your guns.

Guess they need to hurry up before the Census.

Last edited:
Imagine thinking you’re a victim because you can’t threaten people with your guns.

Guess they need to hurry up before the Census.

Imagine being so desperate to avoid any change whatsoever in your little world that you would consider locking arms with West Virginia.

Someone should ask Jerry, Jr. how the pool boy he and his wife met in Florida and paid over $2 million to manage a hostel with no prior experience is doing. Apparently, he and his wife like giving away vast amounts of money to much younger men for odd causes or ventures.

I live in Va (as do my parents) and I'm all in on some of these shit counties that provide so little value to the commonwealth take their ball and go to West Va.

Back