• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The religious right's hypocrisy now on full display

In terms of "recycled" water, it has a definition. I have grey water systems for parts of my house. Grey water is water that can safely reused for plants, assuming you utilize greywater safe soaps and detergents. Black water is water from sources not considered safe for reuse regardless of what you use. Water from our washing machine goes to some plants. We have a separate system for a couple of our showers.
Water from a kitchen sink or dishwasher, and obviously toilet, would be black water. Those should not be used for reuse.
I guess he is drinking toilet water?

Obviously, he is not meaning black water to mean a specific thing. He just means he is drinking an innocent beverage.

If you’re drinking rum and coke and someone takes a picture, you can just say it’s coke.

Hence my speculation he thought his followers might be dumb enough to be distracted by talk of his beverage instead of the sexual implications of the photo.

But, of course, sexual considerations always win.

Aside from the mercenaries and swamps, is there even such a thing as "black water"? Google doesn't point me to whatever he's trying to tell us that is.

Judging from the interview he did on Lynchburg talk radio a few days ago, he seems to have great fondness for black water of the alcoholic type. He certainly sounded day drunk in that interview - slurring his words, rambling, and so on. A good many people who heard it also said on twitter that he was drunk, or certainly sounded like it. I'm wondering if he doesn't have some drinking issues, not that it in any way excuses his behavior and actions over the past few years. Given Liberty U's prohibition against students drinking alcohol, it makes it even worse.

not a fan of rum any longer outside a good mmojito. Though I'll admit that's largely based on an awful rum hangover nearly 25 years ago.

not a fan of rum any longer outside a good mmojito. Though I'll admit that's largely based on an awful rum hangover nearly 25 years ago.

Flor de Caña 7 year aged rum, is pretty good neat, or maybe with an ice cube or two.

I stand corrected. I do have a bottle of Zacapa that I will occasionally have neat.

Because Trump himself so clearly follows the teachings of Jesus and the Will of God. He only follows his own will. And publicizing crap like this will work, as I know all too well from listening to relatives and other Evangelicals/Fundamentalists I've known over the years. Portraying the LibDems as godless heathens who are coming for your Bibles and Churches works every damn time with these folks, because they want to believe it so badly. I look forward to all of the social media individual posts and chain posts about this "shocking news" I'll no doubt be seeing over the next several days.

Last edited:
It works because they believe whatever they’re told over the obvious truth.

It works because they have a compulsive need to 1 - take orders from god, or whomever they believe speaks with "his" authority, without question and 2 - feel persecuted because the jews and christians in the bible were. By buying in to their own persecution complex their leaders can stoke a war with the anti-christians all around them to remain in power and bring in that sweet sweet tax free moolah.

Shocking he abuses his position and power over girls, presumably liberty students, in his care.

col anus doesn't understand what's wrong with this.

Back