• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The religious right's hypocrisy now on full display

I wonder what "one religion" Flynn believes we should all have to follow? Hmm...

VjJ2Sjf.jpg

Apparently, Tennessee Senator Marsha Blackburn is under the illusion that Dr. Fauci tried to cancel Christmas. I do like the response from Fox-itis.

It's almost as if these Religious Right figures aren't practicing what they preach. From the article:

"Chatfield — a pastor’s son whose website was emblazoned with the slogan "Faith, Family, Service" before it went offline in the past week — was the youngest Michigan House speaker in more than a century when legislative colleagues elected him to the powerful position at the age of 30 in 2018.

But behind the squeaky clean image, Chatfield took advantage of the girl’s vulnerabilities when she was a high school student and continued to sexually assault her throughout his political tenure in Lansing, including inside his Capitol office, Rebekah Chatfield, now 26, said in a series of interviews in recent weeks with Bridge Michigan."

I should add that he has denied the allegations by claiming that it was a consensual affair - even though his accuser says it started when she was 15 and a student at the Christian high school where he taught.

That argument will work if he gets a sympathetic older white man judge.

The denial is not enough. He needs to go woke ASAP and start working for CNN.

LOL. Nice deflection and whataboutism. I think Fox would be even better than CNN, as they've had even more male anchors and talking heads (and their founder, Roger Ailes) caught practicing what they preach against. He should really feel at home there.

All he needs to do is claim the woke mob wants to cancel him, and he’ll show up on Fox.

The vulgar half-wit and the perpetual spammer make common cause in being wrong with every statement in posts 1638 and 1639. And they are damn proud of their ignorance and errors too. They are our board's lubish proud boys.

Back