• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The religious right's hypocrisy now on full display

Really nice of the tornado to prove that maybe this whole time God actually loved the gays

Really nice of the tornado to prove that maybe this whole time God actually loved the gays

If I'm not mistaken the only neighborhood that was relatively intact after Katrina was around the French Quarter, home of lots of gays, drugs, alcohol and other things allegedly frowned upon by The Bible. I took to show that God likes to have a good time. Just like the duck-billed platypus shows God like to smoke some weed.

The Religious Right's dream leader right now is Vladimir Putin, the Great Defender of White conservative Christians (or so they like to believe). The good Rev. Franklin Graham was in Russia recently meeting with one of Putin's thug advisors (whom Franklin praised, of course). They'd love for Trump to have the kind of virtually unlimited power in the USA that Putin enjoys in Mother Russia. If Trump had that power, Democrats and liberals would be driven from office, critical news media and social media outlets would be shut down and/or transformed into Fox News/Breitbart clones, Evangelical Christianity would become our State Religion, and gays/transgenders would be persecuted and driven back into the closet. Hallelujah, Brother!

United Shades of America is doing a show on megachurches Sunday night. I'm interested to see where this goes:

Interesting place to cut that clip.

LOL. I would be willing to bet that those aren't the only "terrible, racy" embarrassing photos - or stories of sordid private behavior - of little Falwell and/or his wife out there.

Back