• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

FBI uncovered Russia bribery plot before Obama approved russian uranium deal

try some of these:

1. I am opposed to capital punishment

2. I am in favor of extensive gun control

3. I did not vote for Trump

4. I have not supported police in a knee jerk fashion; I know that they can be very unfair, and in some of these instances they have clearly over reacted and used excessive force and even killed people without justification

5. I did vote for Barack Obama and have not been particularly critical of him

6. I do not advocate a knee jerk pro-business stance and have tried to draw attention to the serious danger of the growing gulf between rich and poor

7. I am not opposed to a tax-based and publicly financed national health program to cover all Americans, in fact I believe that this is inevitable

8. I believe that the best way to shore up social security is to expand the deductions beyond the current limitations to all income

9. I think that military expenditures should be reduced

Having said all that, I am not a liberal. Liberalism is dead, in case some of you have failed to notice. There is, however, a thoroughly confused left, left in its place; a left which tolerates no dissent and tries to silence everyone who disagrees with it with smears of racism, bigotry, xenophobia, stupidity, etc, etc.

Do you believe there is racism, bigotry, xenophobia, stupidity in this country?

I think what moonz gets a kick out of is you all don't realize you're being idiots lapping up the same shit he's posting, just from the polar opposite slant.

Partisan hacks of either side annoy the shit out of me, liberals on this board are just incredibly annoying because they aren't self aware.

I'm a liberal and still feel the need to troll you. The only thing that makes sense to me as to how what I imagine are otherwise intelligent people who have the same general ideals as myself can post the things you do without ever being able to admit defeat or hypocrisy is that you're addicted to arguing about politics on the internet and for some reason siding against the liberal talking points would mean some sort of e-defeat.

It's the only possible explanation to such a large group of posters universally agreeing on literally every single issue that is the side of your political leanings.

One of y'all have to think trannys are weirdos.

Get over yourself, you're not that good

Do you believe that the racism, bigotry, xenophobia, stupidity no one disputes in this country are the primary causes of the social and economic problems that afflict people in this country? If so, how do you propose we change people's feelings?

FIFY.

I think what moonz gets a kick out of is you all don't realize you're being idiots lapping up the same shit he's posting, just from the polar opposite slant.

Partisan hacks of either side annoy the shit out of me, liberals on this board are just incredibly annoying because they aren't self aware.

I'm a liberal and still feel the need to troll you. The only thing that makes sense to me as to how what I imagine are otherwise intelligent people who have the same general ideals as myself can post the things you do without ever being able to admit defeat or hypocrisy is that you're addicted to arguing about politics on the internet and for some reason siding against the liberal talking points would mean some sort of e-defeat.

It's the only possible explanation to such a large group of posters universally agreeing on literally every single issue that is the side of your political leanings.

One of y'all have to think trannys are weirdos.

"Actually, I've looked into it. I was wrong. Palma's the greatest.' - Muhammad Ali

http://thehill.com/policy/national-security/355937-fbi-informant-blocked-from-telling-congress-about-russia-nuclear

From The Hill:

Obama DOJ threatened undercover FBI informant with prosecution and jail time if he told congress about the bribery/corruption in the uranium deal.

Lawyer describes how Justice Department kept FBI undercover from telling Congress about Russian nuclear bribery scheme under Obama
TheHill.com
00:0301:13
Autoplay: On | Off
An American businessman who worked for years undercover as an FBI confidential witness was blocked by the Obama Justice Department from telling Congress about conversations and transactions he witnessed related to the Russian nuclear industry's efforts to win favor with Bill and Hillary Clinton and influence Obama administration decisions, his lawyer tells The Hill."

try some of these:

1. I am opposed to capital punishment

2. I am in favor of extensive gun control

3. I did not vote for Trump

4. I have not supported police in a knee jerk fashion; I know that they can be very unfair, and in some of these instances they have clearly over reacted and used excessive force and even killed people without justification

5. I did vote for Barack Obama and have not been particularly critical of him

6. I do not advocate a knee jerk pro-business stance and have tried to draw attention to the serious danger of the growing gulf between rich and poor

7. I am not opposed to a tax-based and publicly financed national health program to cover all Americans, in fact I believe that this is inevitable

8. I believe that the best way to shore up social security is to expand the deductions beyond the current limitations to all income

9. I think that military expenditures should be reduced

Having said all that, I am not a liberal. Liberalism is dead, in case some of you have failed to notice. There is, however, a thoroughly confused left, left in its place; a left which tolerates no dissent and tries to silence everyone who disagrees with it with smears of racism, bigotry, xenophobia, stupidity, etc, etc.

So you voted against (by throwing away your vote) your own convictions about gun control, health care, military spending, wealth inequality, and police brutality because you just didn't like Hillary? Was that some kind of made-up principled stand against....something? lol what in the world did you perceive you were doing?

http://thehill.com/policy/national-security/355937-fbi-informant-blocked-from-telling-congress-about-russia-nuclear

From The Hill:

Obama DOJ threatened undercover FBI informant with prosecution and jail time if he told congress about the bribery/corruption in the uranium deal.

Lawyer describes how Justice Department kept FBI undercover from telling Congress about Russian nuclear bribery scheme under Obama
TheHill.com
00:0301:13
Autoplay: On | Off
An American businessman who worked for years undercover as an FBI confidential witness was blocked by the Obama Justice Department from telling Congress about conversations and transactions he witnessed related to the Russian nuclear industry's efforts to win favor with Bill and Hillary Clinton and influence Obama administration decisions, his lawyer tells The Hill."

Let's get them all on the stand. I'd like to hear all the details and punish any wrongdoers, amiright?

So you voted against (by throwing away your vote) your own convictions about gun control, health care, military spending, wealth inequality, and police brutality because you just didn't like Hillary? Was that some kind of made-up principled stand against....something? lol what in the world did you perceive you were doing?

If you actually think Hillary would have been able to deliver good solutions on any of those things, then you are even dumber than you appear to be. She's an incompetent venal liar and nothing more. Run along and quit pining for this craven deplorable. You'll soon feel better about yourself. Now shoo!

If you actually think Hillary would have been able to deliver good solutions on any of those things, then you are even dumber than you appear to be. She's an incompetent venal liar and nothing more. Run along and quit pining for this craven deplorable. You'll soon feel better about yourself. Now shoo!

lol Im quite dumb, Ill give you that, but you aren't making too much sense either. You chose not to vote for the candidate who shared your convictions because you were smart enough to foresee that she wouldn't be able to deliver, so you threw your vote away to enable someone who didn't share your convictions and was also a craven deplorable. Do I have that right, Copernicus?

there is a lot of that in the White House, what would be the difference, really?

there is a lot of that in the White House, what would be the difference, really?

well, for starters, one difference is that I did not support either, while you did and you should be ashamed of yourself, silence on your part would be a good start toward penance and perhaps even redemption in the long run

Sailor is the biggest pussy on these boards now that bkf left. He can't handle disagreement with any of the myriad of fucked-up and hypocritical opinions he shares.

well, for starters, one difference is that I did not support either, while you did and you should be ashamed of yourself, silence on your part would be a good start toward penance and perhaps even redemption in the long run

we supported someone who doesn't abhor Muslims as you do. we voted for someone who wouldn't try to ban them from our country. a ban you surely agree with based on your past postings about the Muslim "problem" in the EU.

Sailor is the biggest pussy on these boards now that bkf left. He can't handle disagreement with any of the myriad of fucked-up and hypocritical opinions he shares.

mens-best-seller-sailor-male.jpg

as shocking as your silence re: every reprehensible thing Trump does on a daily basis

well, for starters, i did not support either. rock and a hard place vote...only one of the two has been found guilty (settled lawsuits for civil rights, money lauding and fraudulent Foundation) for a number of atrocious actions. only one was also been accused and was on tape confessing to sexual harassment of women and thinking walking into a room of teenage women changing as a 'perk". a real man would make a touch choice rather than hide behind a rock.

snowflake-gif-15.gif

I've heard Hillary called a lot of things. Incompetent is not one of them.

Last edited:
Back