• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

FBI uncovered Russia bribery plot before Obama approved russian uranium deal

More swamp people maybe

not much different than the current administration. maybe with somewhat decent credentials for the office they hold (unlike the current motley crew of idiots).

check out her tenure as SOS

You won't see me on here busting Trump's balls for not accurately assessing a complex situation in the matter of minutes expected by today's new cycle. What I think bothers people the most is that it is so blatantly obvious that he is and always has been unwilling to put in the work to learn. I find that people who have never done, learned or accomplished complex tasks think the process is far more simple than it is. Uneducated people tend to have a mindset that people either are or are not smart, not appreciating how much work it takes to accomplish complicated tasks. You tend to hear those people say "I'm just not good at math" or "Yeah, but he's always been naturally good with words." In reality, the vast majority of people who are good at something are so because they have likely spent a lot more time working at it. If you haven't read "The Hard Thing About Hard Things", I highly recommend it.

https://www.amazon.com/Hard-Thing-About-Things-Building/dp/0062273205

Hillary screwed some things up, but that's part of having such a difficult job. Personally, I think it would be disingenuous to say she doesn't learn from her mistakes, and bust her tail to be informed about her decisions. Even having the most information reasonably possible isn't always enough in those jobs. You play the hand you're dealt, and all we as reasonable people can do is trust that they are doing the best they, or any reasonable substitute could do given the circumstances. Call me bias, and maybe I am, but I do not think Trump is doing nearly what it takes to learn the ins and outs of perhaps the most complicated job in the world.

What frustrates me about the entire "drain the swamp", populist attitude, is that these jobs take experience and time to learn. For the life of me, I don't know anyone that would trust their idea, company, or country in the hands of someone that has never worked for a single year in that field. Do people hire CTO's that have never worked in tech? CFO's with no business experience? Then why in the world would you want a politician at the highest level that has no political experience?

Last edited:
We got more votes than Trump. Her problem was the location of the votes.

We got more votes than Trump. Her problem was the location of the votes.

Heavy favorite with huge advantages against both Obama and Trump and failed twice. She even struggled against Sanders.

Heavy favorite with huge advantages against both Obama and Trump and failed twice. She even struggled against Sanders.

Turns out she lacks charm. Not ideal following Obama. That doesn't make her incompetent.

By all means Trump=Charming. That's definitely the reason.

Trump = manipulating. He tapped into the ole Republican fail-safe: fear.

Hillary and Cruz failed because they tried to be something they're not: likable. Which just comes off as smug, disingenuous and pretentious.

It's like the old saying goes: Better the asshole you know than the asshole you read fake news about and concoct a million different conspiracy theories to convince yourself they're really an asshole behind closed doors. Trump: the straight forward, in your face, genuine asshole America deserves.

Last edited:
Trump lost the popular vote by 3 million and squeezed out the EC because Comey delivered him an October surprise 10 days before the election.

Back