• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

FBI uncovered Russia bribery plot before Obama approved russian uranium deal

but Russia's involvement in the US was primarily collusion with Donald Trump to fix the 2016 election, haven't you been reading our threads and the msm?

this is just a nothing burger to smear the Clintons and Obama, who would never ever do anything bad, never

hey, the 80's called, they want their foreign policy back !!

Hillary's chances in the election are fucked

You’re missing the point

hqdefault.jpg

Certainly doesn't look good for the Clintons, I agree. Not sure about Obama, but I will see how this unfolds.

Trump still not off the hook, by any stretch, and the article sounds like this opened a trove of evidence that should be very useful.

Certainly doesn't look good for the Clintons, I agree. Not sure about Obama, but I will see how this unfolds.

Trump still not off the hook, by any stretch, and the article sounds like this opened a trove of evidence that should be very useful.
Is this is true it looks much worse for Obama than Clinton. Obama actually had approval / veto power over this deal and either knew or should have known what the FBI investigation was uncovering.

Back