• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

FBI uncovered Russia bribery plot before Obama approved russian uranium deal

Well nedick, you finally have the evidence of colluding with Russia that you so desperately have been seeking.

Of course, it’s collusion with the Clintons, their foundation, Obama and the justice department.

OOOOOOOPPPPSSSSSSS

http://thehill.com/policy/national-...sian-bribery-plot-before-obama-administration

This was out there before the election. It was one of the reasons I didn't vote for Hillary. She was only one of the members of the voting block that approved the deal. I guess it makes more sense much of the administration was in on it. Fuck all of 'em.

see, the Republicans/moonz/sailor/jh told us Russia was a friend and all that we should be working together instead of treating them like enemies but now we're not supposed to do "deals" with them....? which is it?

It's cute how moonz claims he isn't a right winger, but he has taken over for sailor for posting every partisan right wing spin support for his boy Donald Trump that he can.

every thread where you dismiss anything related to Trump/Russia

stating that there is insufficient evidence as of yet to prove the "Trump conspired with Russia to fix the election" thesis is the same as saying that Russia is our friend? Jesus Cappy, I hope you are smarter than this

I'll be polite and refrain from calling your argument pathetic, which is sadly what it is

giphy.gif

stating that there is insufficient evidence as of yet to prove the "Trump conspired with Russia to fix the election" thesis is the same as saying that Russia is our friend? Jesus Cappy, I hope you are smarter than this

I'll be polite and refrain from calling your argument pathetic, which is sadly what it is

The alternative is to face what actually happened. And, well, maybe we leave that job for somebody else.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blog...d-years-ago/?tid=sm_fb&utm_term=.62236d6dd03e

A conspiratorial tone sneaks into the Hill’s story, as it questions why the Justice Department didn’t make a bigger deal of its probe. “The Justice Department and FBI took little credit in 2014 when Mikerin, the Russian financier and the trucking firm executives were arrested and charged,” notes the story. More elliptical and suggestive language relates to another matter:
[Federal agents] also obtained an eyewitness account — backed by documents — indicating Russian nuclear officials had routed millions of dollars to the U.S. designed to benefit former President Bill Clinton’s charitable foundation during the time Secretary of State Hillary Clinton served on a government body that provided a favorable decision to Moscow, sources told The Hill.
Bolding inserted to highlight what-the-heck-are-you-talking-about language. Circa’s Sara A. Carter reported Thursday that Tenex paid consulting firm APCO Worldwide Inc. $3 million in 2010 and 2011 to lobby U.S. agencies. Starting in 2008, APCO provided pro bono services to the Clinton Global Initiative, an arm of the Clinton Foundation. “APCO’s work for Tenex and APCO’s work for the Clinton Global Initiative were separate and unconnected, publicly documented from the outset, and fully consistent with all regulations and US law,” the company told Circa.

So this is the big money connection to the Clinton Foundation this right wing drek is pushing. They paid a firm that provided pro bono services to the CGI. Any surprise there was no direct mention in the story and just sensationalized innuendo?

So this is another nothing burger that the right can get all in a tizzy about claiming that the real media is against them and to fire up their base of dupes who will run out broadcasting it to the world.

Moonz can continue contributing his usual quantity of fake right wing spin while claiming he isn't a right winger.

Last edited:
Back