• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ignore for now

The Iron Sheik

Reaction score
Deleting initial post until I get my dates together. Will check back later with anyone who responded.

Last edited:
I'm looking for someone to share my basketball season tickets this year. Ideally, I would like to find just 1-2 people so that I'm not having to ship tickets to a ton of places, but I need to see what the level of interest is. I live out of town so I can't make more than 8-10 games if that.

I have 3 seats for each game in the 3rd row of Section 109 (behind the Wake bench). I realize 3 is a weird #, but these are great seats, and I am willing to sell good games for face value as long as you take some of the bad games too.

We can either do a draft for games or work out some other arrangement.

Please send me a message if you're interested or have an idea about how to do the split.

I'd be interested in doing this. I would be interested in any games that don't conflict with the Thunderbirds home schedule.

Just p.m. me with a proposal on what games you would want to give up and a total price.

Thanks.

Back