• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Did Trump insult widow of Niger GI?

Don’t be listening to Maddow tonight, Trumpsters.

Linking Chad as part of Trump travel ban to attack that killed 4 US servicemen in Niger.

Oh gfy. Like we all don't remember your theatrics about the Benghazi families.

Who were actually, really, no-kidding lied to? Yeah, that's much different than your opinion of what he probably meant.

Buy hey, keep losing. Fine by me.

Don’t be listening to Maddow tonight, Trumpsters.

Linking Chad as part of Trump travel ban to attack that killed 4 US servicemen in Niger.

How?

To review, your opinion of what he probably meant isn't a fact.
What he said was the guy knew the risks of what he did.
He isn't wrong, even if adopt your disingenuous, exploitative characterization. Watch General Kelly and tell me i'm wrong.
But if you give him a fair reading (and no one expects that you will, because you're you), you can clearly discern the comment contained on his bravery for proceeding forward into harm's way, knowing the dangers. What do you honestly think he meant? Try not to lie this time.

Chadian troops (reportedly skilled and hardened anti-Islamicists) pulled back from Niger following Trump putting Chad on list of travel ban countries. According to the reporting, it was bewildering to some experts that Chad was included in the ban as, apparently, Chad has been an ally to many parties against Islamicists over time. And it was predicted by some that putting Chad on travel ban list would potentially put US personel and allies in danger.

It's entirely plausible that all of the following are true:

1. Kelly tried to coach Trump on his response
2. Trump inadverently fucked it up and came across like a disrespectful asshole
3. The congresswoman tried to get Trump in a gotcha moment
4. The widow was very much offended by Trump's comments and has every right to be upset

I am interested in the opinion of someone who has been right about something before. No offense
Yes we all know that meaningless insults are your forte instead of anything of substance.

It's entirely plausible that all of the following are true:

1. Kelly tried to coach Trump on his response
2. Trump inadverently fucked it up and came across like a disrespectful asshole
3. The congresswoman tried to get Trump in a gotcha moment
4. The widow was very much offended by Trump's comments and has every right to be upset
Pretty much probable but it happened exactly like this except that the congresswoman waited for the inevitable gotcha moment.

Last edited:
Yes we all know that meaningless insults are your forte instead of anything of substance.

Two different families said she told them the same lie, Chris. But we don't have to speculate, because she sent Susan Rice to repeat the same lie to five different Sunday shows.
She said it seven times, five on tape.
What more do you need?

Two different families said she told them the same lie, Chris. But we don't have to speculate, because she sent Susan Rice to repeat the same lie to five different Sunday shows.
She said it seven times, five on tape.
What more do you need?

Chris wants to fuck Hillary

His defense of that pig makes no sense

5. Jh the Benghazi bitch tried to get in some quick shot about liberal hysteria while looking like a fool as he flails about after being completely wrong about what occurred.

You guys are so wrong, so often it seems you actually don't recognize what it looks like to be right about something.
A disingenuous Democrat congressperson exploits the death of this soldier by characterizing her opinion of what someone else meant. I don't share your opinion of her opinion. An opinion about an opinion is not a fact.
It is clear what General Kelly told the President to comfort these families. You all would rather join this congress person in exploiting this death. That is genuinely shameful.
Please stop wondering why you lose so much.

PR has no water.
No gun control progress after LV.
NorCal on fire w no mention from the President.
No compassion for a military widow.
Accuses the FBI of treason.
Lots of golf played.

Are we winning yet? Have we MAGA yet?

Last edited:
Chris wants to fuck Hillary

His defense of that pig makes no sense

His link said Smith and Woods families said she told them the same lie. I guess they could have both miraculously misheard the same story. Chris wants to believe.

Back