• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Did Trump insult widow of Niger GI?

Let’s just call it what it is: JHMD didn’t realize all the background facts when he posted this morning and has spent all day backtracking. It is slightly odd for JHMD to go even further down the rabbit hole than Donald.

Ya...fairly evident. A bit insulting, really.

Regardless, can we all agree it’s sad to see Kelly become a political lackey. On all accounts he was an honorable solider. Now it sounds like he was the one who may have lied at the podium.

No the allegation was that Donald said “but you know he must’ve known what he signed up for.”

How dumb do you think we are JHMD?

Again this isn't evidence that she told susan rice anything. It is conjecture.

They must have independently arrived at the exact same talking point, which--if you can believe it---was precisely the same one which was mysteriously, independently mis overheard by Smith and woods families.

Or Hillary Clinton is a liar.

Tough call.

Regardless, can we all agree it’s sad to see Kelly become a political lackey. On all accounts he was an honorable solider. Now it sounds like he was the one who may have lied at the podium.

Yes. Just like anything else Donald touches, it turned to utter shit.

I bet they are grieving their terrible loss. Their account is likely understandably distorted by an amazing amount of grief, but objectively, doesn't make sense.
I will ask again: what do you think he meant?

Haha...nice. +1.

I bet they are grieving their terrible loss. Their account is likely understandably distorted by an amazing amount of grief, but objectively, doesn't make sense.
I will ask again: what do you think he meant?

He probably meant to say that he likes the soldiers who don’t get captured.

And with that I bid good night in a world where Donald did in fact say what JHMD could not believe anyone would believe he did.

It was tough to watch for sure. Not sure why people of integrity continue to fall on the sword for Trump.

This was the second post. Directly saying you don’t believe Donald said what the congresswoman said he did.

He said it.

Not as characterized. She is clearly spinning one statement for a disingenuous, exploitative meaning. What she is alleging isn't the same statement as what Kelly said.

After listening to him for 2 years, he was most likely subconsciously shifting blame from approval of an ill advised mission that lacked the proper air support to put the burden back on the solider who “knew what he was getting into”.

They must have independently arrived at the exact same talking point, which--if you can believe it---was precisely the same one which was mysteriously, independently mis overheard by Smith and woods families.

Or Hillary Clinton is a liar.

Tough call.
Patricia Smith claimed Obama told her the same thing. Funny how you don't question their recollection at all unlike this other situation.. Here is Charles woods talking about obama. When Obama talked to him, “it wasn't in a powerful voice,” said Woods to Hannity. “It was more of just a whiney little voice—‘I'm sorry.’ You know? And I could tell by his voice he wasn't even sorry.” no political bias there.

Last edited:
1zr11e9.gif

Back