• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Did Trump insult widow of Niger GI?

More Charles woods claims: He said that Biden had acted inappropriately, asking the Woods family in a 'loud and boisterous' tone, 'Did your son always have balls the size of cue balls?' Mr Woods asked, 'Are these the words of someone who is sorry?

Regardless, can we all agree it’s sad to see Kelly become a political lackey. On all accounts he was an honorable solider. Now it sounds like he was the one who may have lied at the podium.

He knew what he signed up for.

Yeah. That article did not pull any punches. Kelly should be ashamed of himself.

People died. Trump (about most everything) and Kelly (about the money) lied.

Benghazi.

Yes it’s bullshit to politicize the deaths of people serving honorably. Just so telling that some can see it in only one instance.

Of course Trump was attempting to console the widow. And of course, being the insensitive and unempathetic idiot he is he fumbled the effort in a way that likely actually offended the family. And of course instead of saying he is sorry for speaking in a clumsy and unclear manner he markedly escalates the politicization of the incident. Because he possesses the maturity and emotional intelligence of a 14 year old girl.

Yeah. That article did not pull any punches. Kelly should be ashamed of himself.

That last sentence might be the most ph thing ever said. Don't wonder why you keep losing.
It's not the Russians.
It's not the rubes.
It's the times you tell gold star fathers they should be ashamed of themselves because they don't share your opinion about a subjective "fact".

Last edited:
Just to make sure I have it straight- when Gold Star families who lost sons in Benghazi say something, its the truth. When Gold Star families who lost sons in Niger say something, they are wrong.

And all you whining liberal loosers on this board, you are going to go ahead and MAKE jh vote for President Trump* in 2020. The blood will be on your hands.

*again?

Just to make sure I have it straight- when Gold Star families who lost sons in Benghazi say something, its the truth. When Gold Star families who lost sons in Niger say something, they are wrong.

And all you whining liberal loosers on this board, you are going to go ahead and MAKE jh vote for President Trump* in 2020. The blood will be on your hands.

*again?

When Hillary Clinton says the same lie on tape that two different Gold Star families say she told them, it's reasonable to believe she was lying both times (and lying about lying about it).

When a bedazzled hat-wearing attention seeker (self-described "rock star") offers a fantastical, exploitative hot take, it's okay to be skeptical.

So it went from "We know it is a FACT that she lied to those families" to "It is my extremely politically biased conjecture that she lied to those families".

Just as I suspected.

Last edited:
I agree. Let's focus on the congresswoman, and not on the family. I would do the same, if I was trying to argue your point.

Jh is a great example of why tribalism is ruining this country. Because he hates Democrats and liberals more than he loves the United States, he is contorting himself into a pretzel to defend a known liar. The same liar who denied making the statement the Gold Start family confirmed he said, only to have his staff (yet again) confirm that he did in fact say make the statement as told by the Gold Star family. He is dying to JCD a President who he purportedly does not like, who is part of a party that has done nothing to advance the agenda jh has claimed he cares about for the better part of 2 decades, all in order to support the idea that his team is better than the other team.

I mean, it would be like pulling for Butch Davis, Marvin Austin, and Greg Little to go 8-5 and beat dook.

and if only we (as in those of us posting on this here board) had convinced Hillary to campaign more in Wisconsin we wouldn't have to worry about this. or we'd be allowed to criticize the president. idk.

JH’s only move is to reframe every issue into being about the election result and nothing more. Sad life.

JH’s only move is to reframe every issue into being about the election result and nothing more. Sad life.

He’s just following his party’s leadership. I don’t know if you remember, but Trump did very well with Republicans. He won many many primaries.

So it went from "We know it is a FACT that she lied to those families" to "It is my extremely politically biased conjecture that she lied to those families".

Just as I suspected.

She's on tape, Chris.

She is on tape saying that it was a fluid situation and they were still discovering facts in the days after.

But lets assume for argument's sake that you are right. So the Obama administration spun this story for a week or two after it happened.

If you apply the same level of scrutiny to both sides of the aisle, you would have to conclude that the Bush administration put forth multiple lies as justification for the Iraq war where thousands of US servicemen died.

They knew that the story that Colin Powell was spinning at the UN and that they leaked to the Press was at the very least likely untrue when they did it. No outrage there.

Donald Trump lies like it is his job. About stupid mundane stuff. No outrage there.

Last edited:
Back