• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Did Trump insult widow of Niger GI?

I wonder how many posters on here actually were part of the #nosat club?

My class (2012) was the last one where we were required to take it. My girlfriend never took it.

Now that we have an actual tape of one of the conversations (that corroborates the accounts of Kelly and President Trump), will the Board Left apologize?

i apologize for all our comments related to Trump's call to the widow of the soldier killed in Afghanistan

Yeah different shade of apple compared to Apple. Trump wasn’t in pissed off I can’t be wrong mood because he wasn’t called out for his failure to mention that after weeks of silence.

What did he say JHMD? That link isn't working, will you provide a quick transcript?

“I am so sorry to hear about the whole situation. What a horrible thing, except that he’s an unbelievable hero,” Trump told her in the call about her husband Army Staff Sgt. Mark R. De Alencar, which The Washington Post released.

“Thank you. I really, really appreciated it,” she said. “I really do, sir.”

“If you’re around Washington, you come over and see me in the Oval Office,” he said. “You just come over and see me because you are just the kind of family … this is what we want.”

“Say hello to your children, and tell them your father he was a great hero that I respected,” Trump said. “Just tell them I said your father was a great hero.”

----

Okay got the link to play. Isn't this a tape from a troop killed in Afghanistan?

Right. Does it sound anything like what ITC speculated? Is this the caricature who didn't know how to empathize? To review...

I think he meant you shouldn't feel so bad because sometimes soldiers die in war and he knew that going in. and i think he doesn't know how to empathize with another human being so he thought this was appropriate.

Now that we have an actual tape of one of the conversations (that corroborates the accounts of Kelly and President Trump), will the Board Left apologize?

What accounts? The one where Trump accused the Congresswoman of making up something that Kelly then later confirmed. Or the one where Kelly falsely accused the same Congresswoman of taking credit for something that actually happened before she was elected?

Fuck off Moonz. Funny you PM me when you want tax advice. You are a sad little man and not part of the Wake family.

And I would answer any legal question you sent me
Let’s not pretend like you don’t get a dig in against me on a regular basis

While I leave you be

Back