• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Did Trump insult widow of Niger GI?

Trump lies to the people of the United States literally on a daily basis and but we're supposed to scrutinize a congresswoman who has little to gain

let’s all wait for the facts to come out

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/355997-mother-of-fallen-soldier-trump-did-disrespect-my-family

The mother of Sgt. La David Johnson, who was killed in an ambush in Niger earlier this month, said President Trump did disrespect her family, despite Trump's insistence that remarks about a phone conversation he had with Johnson's widow were "fabricated."

"President Trump did disrespect my son and my daughter and also me and my husband," Johnson's mother, Cowanda Jones-Johnson, told The Washington Post.

Her comments come after Rep. Frederica Wilson (D-Fla.) said Tuesday she overheard Trump tell Johnson's widow that the fallen soldier "knew what he signed up for ... but when it happens it hurts anyway."Wilson told CNN that she was in a car with Johnson’s widow, Myeshia, during a trip to meet her husband's casket when Trump called. Wilson said Myeshia was "very distraught after the call."

The Post asked Jones-Johnson, who was also in the car, if Wilson's description of the conversation was accurate.

"Yes," she said.

It's amazing that one would defend a pathological liar who tries to make low rent political points out of the fact that he supposedly responds to the families of fallen soldiers while other politicians have not (another blatant lie) while using similar circumstances to be out front on this same message board attacking politicians from the other party when they were just quietly going about doing their business.

We basically elected GOB Bluth as President of the United States, and we are still giving him the benefit of the doubt? Donald Trump is the physical embodiment of white privilege.

Even the White House doesn’t deny he said it now JHMD, they said it was misinterpreted and taken out of context (as they backpedal).

JHMD now saying shit even the white house isn’t. Good work man!

May wanna sit the next few plays out JHMD. Your outrage of others outrage is at peak snowflake - also called “Sailor” and or “BKF” level.

First problem of the story is that trump is such a piece of shit and constantly lies about pretty much everything that the story is totally believable. Trump has zero credibility for anything he says, the problem when 90% of what you say is bullshit. That’s why you don’t squander credibility with (name some dumb thing trump has lied about) inauguration crowd size. A random person on the street you have never encountered has more credibility because you don’t know if they are a pathological serial liar or not, trump you know.

Second problem of the story is that, let’s be honest, it happened the way they said it did. Reaffirming what a piece of shit our president is.

Important to remember that he isn't defending Trump here. He is choosing not to attack him. It's a very important semantic distinction. That being said, he believes the Trump is 100% right in the situation, and Mrs. Jones-Johnson has not yet learned the lessons of last November.

May wanna sit the next few plays out JHMD. Your outrage of others outrage is at peak snowflake - also called “Sailor” and or “BKF” level.

Sure. I'll step aside and let the Dem Victory Machine roll on. Working out great so far. I wish you continued lack of success.

Sure. I'll step aside and let the Dem Victory Machine roll on. Working out great so far. I wish you continued lack of success.

When you say things like this. It's important that you acknowledge that this situation is what Republican victory looks like. Let that sink in, or at least try to.

When you say things like this. It's important that you acknowledge that this situation is what Republican victory looks like. Let that sink in, or at least try to.

No, it most certainly isn't. You guys need to take a walk. The bubble is killing you, repeatedly. Don't be the last to know.

hey did you see the part where the woman confirmed the story and then you completely ignored a safe opportunity to admit you were wrong

hey did you see the part where the woman confirmed the story and then you completely ignored a safe opportunity to admit you were wrong

He didn't ignore an opportunity to admit he was wrong. He just chose not to admit that he wasn't right.

Are you familiar with tone and nuance? Who am I kidding, NOBODY is more nuanced than the original kings of it. You guys are the worldwide leader in it.

A person who knew the risks and willingly exposed himself to them "knows what they are getting into", do they not? Don't be this dumb.

First problem of the story is that trump is such a piece of shit and constantly lies about pretty much everything that the story is totally believable. Trump has zero credibility for anything he says, the problem when 90% of what you say is bullshit. That’s why you don’t squander credibility with (name some dumb thing trump has lied about) inauguration crowd size. A random person on the street you have never encountered has more credibility because you don’t know if they are a pathological serial liar or not, trump you know.

Second problem of the story is that, let’s be honest, it happened the way they said it did. Reaffirming what a piece of shit our president is.

[TrumpTweet]@FredericaWilson, better hope they're aren't any "tapes" of my conversation with that dead guys wife ! #FakeNews[/TrumpTweet]

Who exactly is winning in this clusterfuck?

People who are so dissatisfied with the deplorable state of their government that they'd rather watch Donald Trump govern than [insert party-machine-candidate here].

Back