• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Did Trump insult widow of Niger GI?

I've said all along the major issue isn't the rubes, it's the intelligent people like JHMD who acquiesced and continue to do so

I've said all along the major issue isn't the rubes, it's the intelligent people like JHMD who acquiesced and continue to do so

Donald Trump is dumb. We all knew this. What I didn't know is that you and your party would prove to be even dumber.

Donald Trump is dumb. We all knew this. What I didn't know is that you and your party would prove to be even dumber.

Within the last hour on here during the Donald presidency (where the 2016 election is over and we're dealing with the current consequences) you asked if people really believed Donald said something that the White House did not deny he said. And now you say "we all knew" Donald was dumb? You clearly haven't come to terms with how truly dumb he is and at some point perhaps you will. I'm not holding my breath though and I'm not holding it for the bulk of the your party where 80%+ approve of the job Donald is doing.

Wait if we all knew Donald trump is dumb, then why through a process that is solely the responsibility of the Republican Party did Donald Trump get elected?

When JHMD accepts responsibility on the GOP side for Donald getting the nomination out of 17 people it will be much easier to accept his continued criticism of the Democrats as "losers" as an objective evaluation rather than petty bickering.

JH would rather side with the party who was dumb enough to raise an imbecile to the Presidency than the party that tried to defeat him but did so very poorly

When you can just use the (dumb) excuse of "Donald isn't a Republican" it's easy to make a litany of other excuses for his party.

There’s a house and a line of people waiting to get in. Some people are normal, others are deformed, some mentally challenged, only one of them is also on fire. Jhmd and his people decide that they will let in the person that is on fire and surprise surprise the house catches fire and begins to burn. The democrats have the ability to put out the fire, but for some reason decide the best way is to piss on it. Now with enough piss the fire might go out but you need conservatives help but they stay home or actually enjoy the fire. The fire burns the house down. Now who is to blame, democrats for trying to piss on a fire, or conservatives that had two chances to put out the fire. We all know jhmd’s answer, since who wants to be blamed for burning the house down.

To be fair, if you join the military today under the current commander in chief, perhaps you should assume the worst is going to happen to you. "You knew I was picking childish fights with anyone and everyone, and that the entire civilized world hated me, but you signed up anyway. YOU KNEW WHAT YOU WERE SIGNING UP FOR!"

Last edited:
gop17.png

That picture is hilarious. Is Trump holding in a fart?

I love reading jh posts congratulating himself as his party's unquestioned leader burns the world down. You won't lose any of your precious message board credibility here if you can call a spade a spade from time to time.

Or just keep pretending that you're not mortified by how the buffoon has destroyed the credibility of Republicans. Seems like you're choosing to do just that by still clinging to last fall's dead cat bounce.

Serious question here. Has anyone in the entire storied history of the boards ever admitted to being wrong on anything?

Serious question here. Has anyone in the entire storied history of the boards ever admitted to being wrong on anything?

I was wrong in believing that there was no way Trump should win the Republican nomination let alone the Presidency.

If Trump heard something, he'll politicize it. Nothing is sacrosanct.

Back