• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Did Trump insult widow of Niger GI?

How did you turn a thread about something awful that Trump said/did into a thread about veracity of Democrats? That's like trying to turn a discussion about Harvey Weinstein and sexual harassment on the whole into a rant about Hillary's campaign donations.

This is what trump does, maybe he is really a trump bot.

Always bringing up the voters. Care to explain the gap in direct polling of republican plans and what people actually want? Appears republicans are good at messaging and tricking people but when distractions are taken away their ideas are shown to be super shitty and unwanted. We can start with the 8-15% support for the amazing healthcare plans that the conservative house passed and senate almost passed and then continue with cutting taxes for the wealthy where 75% of people want to raise taxes on them.

Have you met Vad? I mean, just look at this. Pitiable.
Not defensive or easily baited but feels the need to comment twice about the same comment.
Regarding vad it's amazing the effect you seem to have on otherwise benign posters.

Last edited:
We are continuing with the idea of a values voter and the voting in of trump and all the “sin” baggage he comes with. Then moving towards Christian values about love and acceptance and the rejection of protections for those different than you and Muslim bans and such. Continue the hypocrite train we will move to conservative fiscal responsibility with increases in military spending, massive ballooning of the deficient and debt by tax cuts to the wealthy while doing mental gymnastics and failed math to pretend you care.

"...it's amazing the effect you seem to have on otherwise benign posters"

And yes, I find Vad pretty benign. Dude posts lots of good information, isn't particularly combative, and seems like a good guy. Hell, I don't remember him ever blowing up at anyone else on here. Maybe Sailor at some point.

And yes, I find Vad pretty benign. Dude posts lots of good information, isn't particularly combative, and seems like a good guy. Hell, I don't remember him ever blowing up at anyone else on here. Maybe Sailor at some point.

Only people who ask questions. To his fellow groupthinkers, he's incredibly reasonable.

vad seems to hate ignorance, but I don't see that as a bad thing.

vad seems to hate ignorance, but I don't see that as a bad thing.

I wasn't asking for an expert opinion on groupthink and fear of dissent, but since you showed up on your own volition....

If Kelly has to lie to keep the toddler and chief from throwing another hissy fit, then so be it and I understand the petty show he has to put on to please your child for a leader ..SAD

may want to back away from this thread jh. usually you can bait folks into stumbling around like fools and it's amusing. this time it's you who looks like a fool.

how does it feel to be a prime example of a "WALKING CONTRADICTION!?!" Benghazi!! you are nothing but a Russian/FoxNews ZOMBIE ....well done

If Kelly was truly there when Trump spoke to the widow then why the hell did it take this long for Kelly to defend Trump!?!?! This is a clear example of a desperate play to cover up another YUGE mistake by our POtuS

he didn't say he was there

he said he advised him on what to say and that...that was what the POTUS tried to say "in his way"

Back