• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Did Trump insult widow of Niger GI?

RJKarl

Banhammer'd
Reaction score
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/military/trump-told-widow-soldier-must-ve-known-what-he-signed-n811756

"He said, 'But you know he must've known what he signed up for,'" Wilson recounted Trump saying more than once during the minutes-long call to express his sympathy."

"He didn't even remember his name," Wilson recalled Myeshia Johnson telling her after hanging up with the president, the congresswoman told MSNBC's "Morning Joe" on Wednesday."

"The president first hit back at Wilson's recollection earlier Wednesday, tweeting that the "Democrat Congresswoman totally fabricated what I said to the wife of a soldier who died in action (and I have proof). Sad!" (is that like his proof of wiretapping by Obama? Or tapes of Comey?)

"Moments after Trump's tweets, Wilson, on CNN's "New Day," said she had evidence to support her account of the call.

"I'm not the only person that was in the car, and I have proof, too. This man is a sick man," she said. "I have no reason to lie on the president of the United States with a dead soldier in my community."

Apparently, Myeshia Johnson, her mother and the Congresswoman were all listening to the call.

Who do you believe?

7fe.png

there are so many agendas and Trump just can't NOT lie, so it is very difficult to determine the truth. it does sound like something he would say, but will wait for his 'PROOF'.

There's no "right way" to take that. It's cold, heartless and completely despicable.

Post has a story up about Trump offering a fallen soldier's dad $25k and never following through.

We really did elect the biggest dipshit turd in the country to be our leader.

And ardently beloved by 35-40% of the country no matter what he says or does.

Biggest piece of shit to ever hold the office. There are literally tens of thousands of Americans who would be a better president than him.

Biggest piece of shit to ever hold the office. There are literally tens of thousands of Americans who would be a better president than him.

True. Unfortunately the "piece of shit" running against him wasn't one of those tens of thousands.

Post has a story up about Trump offering a fallen soldier's dad $25k and never following through.

We really did elect the biggest dipshit turd in the country to be our leader.

If only there had been some clue as to his true nature before he was elected...

True. Unfortunately the "piece of shit" running against him wasn't one of those tens of thousands.

Yes she was and is. There is absolutely no way that Hilary would be such an abject failure as President, Commander-in-Chief, leader, or even human being as the current abomination is. Anyone who still defends or supports him is also an abject failure as a human being.

Yes she was and is. There is absolutely no way that Hilary would be such an abject failure as President, Commander-in-Chief, leader, or even human being as the current abomination is. Anyone who still defends or supports him is also an abject failure as a human being.

+1

More importantly, even if she was just as bad, the R-heavy congress would call her out and force her to change her behavior. Checks and balances.

Instead, we have a president embarrassing the country day after day and Ryan and McConnell aren't doing anything to keep his behavior in check. In fact, they praise him constantly which only encourages him to be more ridiculous and brazen. Incidents like this are quickly becoming the norm.

Last edited:
On top of what would be one of the worst times in my life, I can't even imagine having to deal with a call from Donald Trump. He needs to delegate this to someone who can at least feign human empathy.

Back