Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official Loyola Chicago Thread! KRUTWIG!

Quote Originally Posted by lazydeac View Post
    LOLOLOL

Leron Black was a highly ranked recruit. Looks like he's greatly underachieved in his first 3 years for the Illini.

They don't even usually play games in these scrimmages...or at least they aren't fully structured games.

Regardless of whether they "barely" won or lost, Indiana State is 203rd in KenPom...not great either way for Illinois.
    Mother So Dear '12

Illinois won the first half.

Yeah I always thought that they do a lot of situational stuff during these scrimmages to get some experience against a decent opponent with preset conditions.

Illinois already concedes that they are going to strike out on THT

more like iLOLinnois, amirite?

The Official LOL @ Illinois Thread

I donít care to do a detailed analysis of how their roster changed, but Illinois State was quite good last year. Won 28 games.

ETA: reading is hard
    Last edited by WFU Lurker; 10-23-2017 at 12:53 PM.

Sam "Ace" Rothstein
    Quote Originally Posted by WFU Lurker View Post
    I don’t care to do a detailed analysis of how their roster changed, but Illinois State was quite good last year. Won 28 games.
    Great point. But Illinois scrimmaged Indiana State... Not Illinois State.

Quote Originally Posted by DeacsATS View Post
    Great point. But Illinois scrimmaged Indiana State... Not Illinois State.
    Whoops

Yeahhh Indiana State won 11 last year.

Illinois is one spot ahead of our season-opening opponent---Georgia Southern (104th and 105th in KP). I didn't realize Ga Southern was that far up.
    Mother So Dear '12

I disagree with you
    illi-nerds

Historically Competitive
    Without THT, the Illini are really struggling to put together a class. They will be waiting until the Spring and hoping they can land a guy that shows improvement in his senior year I guess. It is rare that those kind of guys end up as top 100 players...God Smith being the obvious exception.

https://patch.com/illinois/tinleypar...ut-of-illinois

Gallup did a survey of desire to leave one's state. Illinois was number 1 in people wanting to leave their state. The post has a lot of good reasons why. LOL at Illinois.

PM a mod to cement your internet status forever
    Quote Originally Posted by deacondamo View Post
    https://patch.com/illinois/tinleypar...ut-of-illinois

Gallup did a survey of desire to leave one's state. Illinois was number 1 in people wanting to leave their state. The post has a lot of good reasons why. LOL at Illinois.
    So Manning sucks. Can't even get a kid out of that hellscape.

Quote Originally Posted by PhDeac View Post
    So Manning sucks. Can't even get a kid out of that hellscape.
    Damn, and people are actually really leaving too. Fuck, wish I would have had MDMH tweet all this shit at Ayo. "Like bro, NO ONE wants to stay in Illinois. You have a Get Out of Jail Free card."

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-0...drop-entire-us

Quote Originally Posted by Wrangor View Post
    Without THT, the Illini are really struggling to put together a class. They will be waiting until the Spring and hoping they can land a guy that shows improvement in his senior year I guess. It is rare that those kind of guys end up as top 100 players...God Smith being the obvious exception.
    ILL Ass coaches are out there right now scouring all the baseball fields, looking for the top prospects.

Watch him end up being on the greatest players to ever come out of Illinois. I guess the joke would be on us then.

Quote Originally Posted by CreamyGoodness View Post
    Watch him end up being on the greatest players to ever come out of Illinois. I guess the joke would be on us then.
    WrongThreadDeac