• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Official Loyola Chicago Thread! KRUTWIG!

Mark Smith is gonna be one heck of a work intramural softball pitcher in five years, just you goons wait

Also, lots of jokes about an empty Joel.

emptystadium.jpg

IN fairness, Childress veered to the left right into Black's path at the last second. I don't think that was intentional but it was a big collision and BC is much smaller.

so, Black had his arm out because...?

c'mon

Bless their little hearts. Their football team just went 2-10, and they're headed for a basement finish in the B10. Top 3 most forgettable state school in the Power 5.

Most of their fans seem to think it was.

Watching it a few more times I’m convinced. If it really was an accident he would have looked back like “what the hell happened?”

Nobody trucks a dude in the last second of a game and just walks off like nothing happened if it was an accident.

Bless their little hearts. Their football team just went 2-10, and they're headed for a basement finish in the B10. Top 3 most forgettable state school in the Power 5.
lol the worst part is they're the only big state school in Chicago's state lol

Do not know how you guys felt, but it seemed to me that Mark Smith was on the verge of taking the game over all night.

Mark Smith did not look better than any of the Deacon guards including Wilbekin. I expected to see something from him based upon the praise U of I fans gave him. I don't recall him scoring.

Guys, so excited for the re-signing day. The Ayo bowl delivered as promised.

No mention of the game on Ayo's twitter.

Jesus, those comments. What a dick measuring contest.

"Whoever made this sign A. Doesn't pay attention to Wake Forest recruiting B. Doesn't realize how bad a coach looks when they start season 2-4 after returning everyone from an NCAA tournament team."

Wut

Back