• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Official Loyola Chicago Thread! KRUTWIG!

LOLOLOL

attachment.php

Leron Black was a highly ranked recruit. Looks like he's greatly underachieved in his first 3 years for the Illini.

They don't even usually play games in these scrimmages...or at least they aren't fully structured games.

Regardless of whether they "barely" won or lost, Indiana State is 203rd in KenPom...not great either way for Illinois.

Yeah I always thought that they do a lot of situational stuff during these scrimmages to get some experience against a decent opponent with preset conditions.

Illinois already concedes that they are going to strike out on THT

The Official LOL @ Illinois Thread

I don’t care to do a detailed analysis of how their roster changed, but Illinois State was quite good last year. Won 28 games.

ETA: reading is hard

Last edited:
Yeahhh Indiana State won 11 last year.

Illinois is one spot ahead of our season-opening opponent---Georgia Southern (104th and 105th in KP). I didn't realize Ga Southern was that far up.

Without THT, the Illini are really struggling to put together a class. They will be waiting until the Spring and hoping they can land a guy that shows improvement in his senior year I guess. It is rare that those kind of guys end up as top 100 players...God Smith being the obvious exception.

Without THT, the Illini are really struggling to put together a class. They will be waiting until the Spring and hoping they can land a guy that shows improvement in his senior year I guess. It is rare that those kind of guys end up as top 100 players...God Smith being the obvious exception.

ILL Ass coaches are out there right now scouring all the baseball fields, looking for the top prospects.

Watch him end up being on the greatest players to ever come out of Illinois. I guess the joke would be on us then.

Back