• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Official Loyola Chicago Thread! KRUTWIG!

Brown was in the portal before Manning was fired, and I question whether Ayo would have stayed this long under Manning

They would have been together for two before last year's firing. Having them together, Danny wouldn't have been fired.

cool. Chaundee Brown transferred out of WF when Danny Manning was the coach

I was very close to putting Illinois winning it all not because I believe in their ability as a team, but solely due to the bad juju this thread has created.

Last edited:
cool. Chaundee Brown transferred out of WF when Danny Manning was the coach

He knew Danny was being fired...and we didn't have Ayo or one year of Ayo, Sarr, Chanudee and Hoard. Even Danny would have gotten that team to The Dance.

He knew Danny was being fired...and we didn't have Ayo or one year of Ayo, Sarr, Chanudee and Hoard. Even Danny would have gotten that team to The Dance.

that's a good one. Danny lost 20 games with Sarr, Chaundee and Hoard. Sarr was horrible that year. WF was horrible that year. It's hard to put into words how utterly horrible we were.

WF lost 15 games vs. ACC opponents. 11 by double digits. 8 by 20 or more.

I'll say that again. WF lost 8 league games by 20 points or more.

Meanwhile, the one player who allegedly would have turned this team into a tournament team was a freshman on a terrible (not as horrible as WF) team who also lost 20 games.

No - Manning would not have guided Ayo, Sarr, Brown, and Hoard into the NCAA tournament.

I picked Illinois to win it all in my bracket because of this thread.

that's a good one. Danny lost 20 games with Sarr, Chaundee and Hoard. Sarr was horrible that year. WF was horrible that year. It's hard to put into words how utterly horrible we were.

WF lost 15 games vs. ACC opponents. 11 by double digits. 8 by 20 or more.

I'll say that again. WF lost 8 league games by 20 points or more.

Meanwhile, the one player who allegedly would have turned this team into a tournament team was a freshman on a terrible (not as horrible as WF) team who also lost 20 games.

No - Manning would not have guided Ayo, Sarr, Brown, and Hoard into the NCAA tournament.

So true.

Add another player to this fantasy conversation. Michael Devoe choose GT over Wake in 2018. He was the big name guard until he made his choice of GT. Ayo arose as a possibility a week or two later.

Brad Underwood is a snake oil salesman and Illinois is gonna lose to Sister Jean. Great Day!

Ayo with six turnovers, inclugetting stripped twice in the last few minutes.

giphy.gif

Great day for the white boy"s of Loyola ! Big white boy in middle dominated AYO and Cock-burn !

Great day for the white boy"s of Loyola ! Big white boy in middle dominated AYO and Cock-burn !

Racist asshole!! A black kid, Williamson, was a key for Loyola as was Kennedy.

Take your racist BS somewhere else!!!

And?

Even if he is a parody, racism is not funny and has no place.

Definitely time to change the thread title. Long play FTW.

Back