• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Official Loyola Chicago Thread! KRUTWIG!

buckets

#1 Bald Hero
Reaction score
Let's just generally track and laugh at the ineptitude of the University of Illinois

Last edited:
dammit i need to change my name

I’m pulling for the kid, but

Smith de-committed from Missouri on July 17, decided to play out the last two weeks of the AAU season and saw the offers roll in: Elon, Indiana State, Northern Illinois, Oral Roberts, Western Illinois, Wright State and his parents’ alma mater, Southern Illinois-Edwardsville. All in about two months.

Doing the reverse Jordan - Star at baseball. Switch to basketball. Suck.

I’m pulling for the kid, but

In fairness, he got some much better offers after Illinois got the ball rolling.

He was, no doubt, helped out by being a late bloomer in the spring. We’d be all over a similar player this coming spring, think.

I would care if I had a 17-21 yo daughter, niece, sister, granddaughter fearing spousal abuse is passed down.

Other than that, I'll wait to see and then worry.

What? What am I missing?

Jason Kidd was a serial spousal abusers for years. He's lucky the current conditions regarding the subject weren't implemented when he played. If they were he would have been suspended many times and likely would never have been offered a coaching job.

Back