• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k19 - Charles Coleman de-commits to Wake. :(

We have to live in fantasy. What choice do we have? Reality seems to point to Danny remaining here for awhile.

Danny is going to be at Wake for a while yet. I would prefer to have the best Danny we could get while he is here.

I am in favor of whatever (legal) improves his ability to bring wins to Wake.

We have to live in fantasy. What choice do we have? Reality seems to point to Danny remaining here for awhile.

Then reality points to us sucking for awhile. There's no scenario in which Wake Forest's very own Randolph Childress is demoted from Associate Head Coach, after being wedged onto the staff by Wellman, and a very experienced and talented assistant coach agrees to come sit on our bench and be responsible for taking the lead on our game plan while whispering game-day suggestions into Manning's ear on the sidelines.

It's funny to me that the narrative among some of the sunshine types has transitioned from "He's learning on the job" to "Hire someone who can do the job for him" this off-season. It sounds like we all actually agree that Manning is incapable of doing the job at this point.

Also like that one of our asst coaches is in demand after the last 4 years.

It's funny to me that the narrative among some of the sunshine types has transitioned from "He's learning on the job" to "Hire someone who can do the job for him" this off-season. It sounds like we all actually agree that Manning is incapable of doing the job at this point.

Incapable ? No, I don't agree.

4* Tennis or soccer or women's golf player probably!

You think I’m a sunshine type? That I’m #Manning in? You haven’t been paying attention. Not that I blame you, why should you keep up with what I think about Manning. But I can assure you I am totally out on Manning. RChill and I have gone back-and-forth for over a year now on the credibility watch thread.

I just threw that idea out there to say, since Manning very likely is here for a while, how can we make the best of it? And no it wouldn’t be to replace Chill, but yes, if one of the other guys could be replaced with a competent in game coach, I would be interested in seeing if that would help.

Thanks.

My bad, everyone.

Also, I want to apologize to Les for being too cheap for 24/7 these days.

Here's the reason we are going after all the French players...Class of 2024

He's 12yo, 6'10...BTW the rim is only 8' :)

Here's the reason we are going after all the French players...Class of 2024

He's 12yo, 6'10...BTW the rim is only 8' :)

Playing on an 8' goal does nothing but hurt the kid and his development as a player. He needs to be playing on a regulation goal with 13-14 yr old kids at least.

GET EM DANNY! WELCOME OLIVER!

Back