• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k19 - Charles Coleman de-commits to Wake. :(

It's always weird to me how people take statements about the future as anything but opinions.

Disagree. Call me a words guy. I personally hate when people make declarations about the future that are absolute educated guesses/opinions. It is laziness in the writing. Or arrogance. Or both.

Half of the shit RJ has to take on here is because he posts this way. Seems weird he hasn't figured this out.

I have figured it out. It doesn't make any difference.

It's a lame and lazy excuse. This is especially true as I have said unless I use words like "fact" or "source" my posts are opinions.

Disagree. Call me a words guy. I personally hate when people make declarations about the future that are absolute educated guesses/opinions. It is laziness in the writing. Or arrogance. Or both.

Half of the shit RJ has to take on here is because he posts this way. Seems weird he hasn't figured this out.

You think it's laziness in the writing. You think it's arrogance. You think it could be both. Practice what you preach.

You think it's laziness in the writing. You think it's arrogance. You think it could be both. Practice what you preach.

Haha. Touche I suppose.

There is a difference and I could dive deep into the grammer rulez, but I see your point.

Haha. Touche I suppose.

There is a difference and I could dive deep into the grammer rulez, but I see your point.

You think there's a difference.

It's always weird to me how people take statements about the future as anything but opinions.

Of course, but there is something to be said for a less abrasive delivery. At least if you hope to have civil discourse, as I do.

Of course, but there is something to be said for a less abrasive delivery. At least if you hope to have civil discourse, as I do.

You think there's something to be said for a less abrasive delivery.

You think there's something to be said for a less abrasive delivery.

I just mean it’s a lot easier to dismiss a number of posters around here because they can’t put together a coherent sentence.

Or because they write like someone I’m pretty sure is an asshole, an idiot, or a haughty douche.

Not sure which category I fall into.

Or there is a good chance I’m just irritable because I’ve been sitting in jury selection all day and I now know the intimate details of the lives 47 of my fellow citizens.

Juror number 5 likes to sew. But what she really likes to do is to tell you about it in excruciating detail as though it’s germane to this case.

Or there is a good chance I’m just irritable because I’ve been sitting in jury selection all day and I now know the intimate details of the lives 47 of my fellow citizens.

Juror number 5 likes to sew. But what she really likes to do is to tell you about it in excruciating detail as though it’s germane to this case.

You didn't wear your "Burn 'em all" T-shirt?

Interesting list of offers- Columbia, Binhamton, Manhattan, Pitt, Yale, UMass, Stonybrook, Harvard, St. John's.

Wake's a great school, but if you aren't going to make it to the NBA, going to Harvard or Yale makes more sense if all are free.

Interesting list of offers- Columbia, Binhamton, Manhattan, Pitt, Yale, UMass, Stonybrook, Harvard, St. John's.
Interesting is one way to describe his list.

Dude doesn't even appear to be ranked by anyone yet.

Seems like he’s a player whose rep hasn’t gotten out of the northeast until now.

"Since the conclusion of high school season, Ledlum has excelled on the AAU circuit as a member of the New York Jayhawks. At the Adidas Gauntlet Series in Atlanta earlier this spring, he averaged a tourney-leading 27.4 points and 8.4 rebounds a contest.

Ledlum also has three division 1 football offers, including Brown, Holy Cross and Wagner College."

He's picked up an offer to Seton Hall as well. Most of his offers have come since the beginning of May and he will likely pick up some more P5 offers this summer. I don't think he'll be a star in college, but I doubt he will be as much of a reach as he currently appears to be either. I bet he stays up North for college.

Back