• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k19 - Charles Coleman de-commits to Wake. :(

The campus is really cool, lots of beautiful coeds, a few minutes from the beach, great arena, really close to a cool city but in completely separate village, great weather. You are almost on island filled with college kids.

Sounds just like Winston-Salem.

It's pretty amazing to see that some of the 2019 recruits are committing when the 2018 recruits haven't even hit early signing date.

Gotta figure they are grabbing the cash before the gravy train is closed for good?

And there's a 100% chance that RCHildress is a douche.

Westwood is to W-S
As
Bolt is to me as a sprinter.

Last edited:
On Saturday, any horse that has a 40% chance to win in the Breeders Cup will be a HUUUUUGE favorite.

You underestimate the number of assholes in the world (and the possibility that some people act differently on an anonymous message board). Also RJ deserves it.

I'll give you this. I can't pretend to act like I'm myself on internet boards, although I try to keep things cordial. I'm also into open discourse and trying to understand why another person feels a certain way...But I know this isn't for this thread.

If that percentage is accurate I'm taking the field. You?

Depends on the horse. If it's Bolt D'oro, you can have the field. I will probably use him in Pick 4s but not straight up. I don't bet 3/5 shots on BC day.

I'll give you this. I can't pretend to act like I'm myself on internet boards, although I try to keep things cordial. I'm also into open discourse and trying to understand why another person feels a certain way...But I know this isn't for this thread.

Me too, believe it or not. I think I actually want it more than most. I'm not a big believer though that truly open discourse can be cordial and comfortable. I'm aware I don't make it easy for people to openly discuss things we disagree on and that's at least partly attributable to my posting style.

You're right though, not for this thread.

Depends on the horse. If it's Bolt D'oro, you can have the field. I will probably use him in Pick 4s but not straight up. I don't bet 3/5 shots on BC day.

Are you trolling at this point or would you honestly bet against the field straight up on a horse you only thought had a 40% chance to win?

Last edited:
Are you trolling right now or would you honestly bet against the field straight up on a horse you only thought had a 40% chance to win?

You clearly don't understand betting on horses.

When you bet on a horse to win, you think he's going to win. However, that doesn't mean a computer or other handicappers would say he had a 40% chance. That number is VERY high in a 10-14 horse race.

But this thread is about our recruiting. So. go back to the topic.

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k19 - Return of the #VIBES?

Here we go. RJ Hot Karl derails the thread again.

Last edited:
Back