• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k19 - Charles Coleman de-commits to Wake. :(

Lol, W 4th Street hoops. Walk by there regularly. The little dude is there a lot.

So 9 teams have a real shot at Sibley then.

What connection, if any, does he have to Wake? Seems obvious that we would not be listed if there wasn't some attraction to the school, especially given who are the other 9.

What connection, if any, does he have to Wake? Seems obvious that we would not be listed if there wasn't some attraction to the school, especially given who are the other 9.

I personally think Danny is slipping some recruits a Franklin just so they will list us as a potential school. The only possible logical thing I can come up that makes any sense for a top 100 guy to list us given the forest fire that is our BB program.

I personally think Danny is slipping some recruits a Franklin just so they will list us as a potential school. The only possible logical thing I can come up that makes any sense for a top 100 guy to list us given the forest fire that is our BB program.

Or the player wants to put on a front that he has the slightest interest in academics

Sibley actually doesn't want to stay where he is from. Wisconsin recruited him hard and he wouldn't even take an official visit there, cut them out of his top 10 and might not have Marquette in his next round of cuts. Has a lot of east-coast schools; Maryland, Georgetown, Wake Forest, South Carolina. Won't matter when Manning is fired though, next coach will have to get his own recruits and will probably scramble to fill up the class.

Wake Forest got a fan prediction on Rivals for the commitment of Niven Glover. Not sure if that matters. If he does take Coleman's now empty scholarship, he would bring some exciting dunks to the Joel. Not sure what else he could do on the ACC level, but the athleticism is there.

Wake Forest got a fan prediction on Rivals for the commitment of Niven Glover. Not sure if that matters. If he does take Coleman's now empty scholarship, he would bring some exciting dunks to the Joel. Not sure what else he could do on the ACC level, but the athleticism is there.

He looks like he's got some Strickland in him.

If I do recall you guys weren’t very kin on Shak when I brought him up two years ago.

If I had known Danny Manning was going to be taking commitments from unranked PGs at this point, I would've had a more open mind. That being said, Shakeel has gotten better as a shooter, ball-handler, on-ball defender, runs with CP3 now and is putting up good numbers. Not saying he's great as Damion Baugh gave him a 40-piece this past season, but I'd take him over #TeamDJI without a doubt.

Back