Page 606 of 620 FirstFirst ... 106506556596601602603604605606607608609610611616 ... LastLast
Results 12,101 to 12,120 of 12398

Thread: BBall Recruiting Thread 2k19 - Charles Coleman de-commits to Wake. :(

  1. #12101
    Djimon in da back, sunroof top.

  2. #12102

  3. #12103
    PM a mod to cement your internet status forever RJKarl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    HB, CA
    Posts
    67,071
    He barely got his eyes to the rim.

  4. #12104
    Quote Originally Posted by buckets View Post
    But can he dribble, pass and shoot? CP3, Mugsy and Skip Brown couldn’t dunk.

  5. #12105
    PM a mod to cement your internet status forever
    PhDeac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    102,246
    Quote Originally Posted by buckets View Post
    #HeTheNorth

  6. #12106
    Quote Originally Posted by buckets View Post
    Textbook jumping form. Seriously athletic. Hope he can do other basketball things.

  7. #12107
    PM a mod to cement your internet status forever RJKarl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    HB, CA
    Posts
    67,071
    Westbrook lite?

  8. #12108
    Quote Originally Posted by RJKarl View Post
    Westbrook lite?
    Antwan Scott lite

  9. #12109
    Sam "Ace" Rothstein
    DeacsATS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    6,093
    Westbrook heavy

  10. #12110
    Quote Originally Posted by buckets View Post
    Pretty impressive.

    I'd have a hard time getting that high with a step ladder.

  11. #12111
    Rivals updated their 2020 rankings today. Similar to 247, Djimon Bailey remains #unranked.

  12. #12112
    Quote Originally Posted by netflixnchildres View Post
    Rivals updated their 2020 rankings today. Similar to 247, Djimon Bailey remains #unranked.
    They must have missed the dunking clip!

    Also, did you know Tim Duncan was unranked...ahhh fuck it.
    Birds are real.

  13. #12113
    Quote Originally Posted by deacondamo View Post
    Antwan Scott lite
    You mean he can jump but he can't shoot ?

  14. #12114
    Quote Originally Posted by Deaconblue View Post
    You mean he can jump but he can't shoot ?
    LD Williams 2.0?

  15. #12115
    This thread is nine days short of 20 months old. This is the 12115th post. The basketball team has posted two twenty loss seasons since its inception. Recruiting has gone from hopeful to hopeless. Ron Wellman retired by giving all of us a double middle finger salute and retaining Danny Manning.

    My thanks to Strickland33 and DCDeacon for their efforts in updating and maintaining this thread.

    It seems like thread retirement time to me. Given the state of the basketball program and basketball recruiting, the need for a 2020 version is questionable. I hated typing the previous sentence, but I just don't care anymore.

  16. #12116
    PM a mod to cement your internet status forever RJKarl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    HB, CA
    Posts
    67,071
    Quote Originally Posted by deacondamo View Post
    Antwan Scott lite
    I'd love to have a rebounder/shot blocker like Twan on next year's team...

  17. #12117
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackjackMc View Post
    This thread is nine days short of 20 months old. This is the 12115th post. The basketball team has posted two twenty loss seasons since its inception. Recruiting has gone from hopeful to hopeless. Ron Wellman retired by giving all of us a double middle finger salute and retaining Danny Manning.

    My thanks to Strickland33 and DCDeacon for their efforts in updating and maintaining this thread.

    It seems like thread retirement time to me. Given the state of the basketball program and basketball recruiting, the need for a 2020 version is questionable. I hated typing the previous sentence, but I just don't care anymore.
    nah. new coach. new thread. wait until there's hope.

  18. #12118
    Quote Originally Posted by IamThunderbolt View Post
    nah. new coach. new thread. wait until there's hope.
    Also, who knows if Wake will be adding players for the upcoming season and/or the following one.

  19. #12119
    Quote Originally Posted by Deaconblue View Post
    You mean he can jump but he can't shoot ?
    Antwan Scott was a decent shooter - at least out to 15 feet or so. Heck, he was over 70% on FTs all four of his seasons at Wake. His problem was he didn't play a lick of defense. It was like he had b-ball ADD.

  20. #12120
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubble Boy View Post
    Antwan Scott was a decent shooter - at least out to 15 feet or so. Heck, he was over 70% on FTs all four of his seasons at Wake. His problem was he didn't play a lick of defense. It was like he had b-ball ADD.
    He was more of a help side defender. He had some amazing blocks.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •