• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k19 - Charles Coleman de-commits to Wake. :(

From what I could gather from various sources, Quadry Adams will visit in early Sept, probably the 6th-7th and Cam Hayes in late September with the 20th being the likely date. Marcus Watson a 6'1 155 PG from Chicago will visit Oct 4-5th. With 2 ships evidently open still for 2020, I look for Adams to likely take one of them and the other to be between Hayes and Watson, whichever commit first I would imagine

Thanks for the info...Do we actually have a shot at landing Watson and/or Hayes?

Isn't Cam Hayes 2021?

I can't see us being a factor for either Hayes or Watson, but who knows.

Quadry Adams? Yeah, that's our speed.

***Reminder that we now have a 2020 recruiting thread***

From what I could gather from various sources, Quadry Adams will visit in early Sept, probably the 6th-7th and Cam Hayes in late September with the 20th being the likely date. Marcus Watson a 6'1 155 PG from Chicago will visit Oct 4-5th. With 2 ships evidently open still for 2020, I look for Adams to likely take one of them and the other to be between Hayes and Watson, whichever commit first I would imagine

Cam Hayes is still in the class of 2021 and is not coming here to play, he's a borderline 5-star. Some scouts consider him the top point guard in NC regardless of class. This staff also needs to stop recruiting guards, its like they want a roster with 8 guards on it.

Interesting how they will recruit Marcus Watson from Chicago, rated just outside of the top 100, but not Marcus Watson originally from Winston-Salem, who was a 6'6 top-100 player in the class of 2019. Danny Manning is #ForeverClueless.

Cam Hayes is still in the class of 2021 and is not coming here to play, he's a borderline 5-star. Some scouts consider him the top point guard in NC regardless of class. This staff also needs to stop recruiting guards, its like they want a roster with 8 guards on it.

Interesting how they will recruit Marcus Watson from Chicago, rated just outside of the top 100, but not Marcus Watson originally from Winston-Salem, who was a 6'6 top-100 player in the class of 2019. Danny Manning is #ForeverClueless.

Hey, we finished 2nd for a Morgan Park guard (Ayo) in the recent past... Why not give it another shot?

(kidding)

Maybe Cam Hayes is just taking a look in case we hire a real coach.

Looks like Cam Hayes is visiting:

NCSU - 9/6
Tennessee - 9/13
Wake Forest - 9/20 (only according to sportsnut)
FSU - 9/27

Oh yeah, I like our chances.

If he does reclass to 2020, and we are the only school with any scholarships left to give, then maybe.

Maybe he's checking Wake out so he'll have a feel for it when we have a new coach who runs off all our guards who can't shoot.

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k19 - Charles Coleman de-commits to Wake.

Woah, Rivals150 guard just committed to wake? Marcus Watson

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k19 - Charles Coleman de-commits to Wake.

NM, links are in the 2020 thread.

Sounds like a legitimate reason for dropping from Top 10 to to Top 75.

Back