• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k19 - Charles Coleman de-commits to Wake. :(

Oklahoma State hires the brother of the #2 recruit, which seems shady AF, but then again that’s just like Ed Manning getting hired and oh shit

So, this is the second unranked (or 400+ ranked depending on which site you use) big man that we’ve lost out on after recruiting battles with mid/low major programs?

If he played more than 1 year of HS in the US he would've been ranked higher

John Brannen has been on the job 2 1/2 months and lands a top 50 recruit:

What I want to know is if we're still going to be considered 'young' next season?

#ForeverYoung

I don't want to do it, but someone with video editing skills should compile clips from 2011-2019 of bzzz and Danny making the youth excuse, with, of course, Forever Young being played in the background. Kind of like the "I knew you were trouble when you walked in" video...

Yeah...that'd be cool

I don't want to do it, but someone with video editing skills should compile clips from 2011-2019 of bzzz and Danny making the youth excuse, with, of course, Forever Young being played in the background. Kind of like the "I knew you were trouble when you walked in" video...

Yeah...that'd be cool

Rod Stewart or Alphaville?

Back