• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k19 - Charles Coleman de-commits to Wake. :(

Correction: it was Arkansas.

Correction: He only had 12 & 11 that game and did not start. He did play a lot of minutes (27) because Songaila was hurt, but it was Shoemaker (aka - The Pumpfaker) that got the start.

Scott didn't start a single game his JR season. He started 32 of 34 as a SR w/ Prosser as coach.

I looked at a lot of box scores last night to see which game you were talking about, because Scott never had 20+/10+ w/ Odom as coach.

https://godeacs.com/documents/2018/2/14/_wake_m_baskbl_1999_0_misc_non_event__boxscores.pdf

Prosser told Scott straight up that there was a reason Odom wasn’t playing him and that he wouldn’t either if he didn’t correct those things.

60409935.jpg

Last edited:
Correction: He only had 12 & 11 that game and did not start. He did play a lot of minutes (27) because Songaila was hurt, but it was Shoemaker (aka - The Pumpfaker) that got the start.

Scott didn't start a single game his JR season. He started 32 of 34 as a SR w/ Prosser as coach.

I looked at a lot of box scores last night to see which game you were talking about, because Scott never had 20+/10+ w/ Odom as coach.

https://godeacs.com/documents/2018/2/14/_wake_m_baskbl_1999_0_misc_non_event__boxscores.pdf

My 20 year old memory was faulty. It was the game Songalia was injured, and it was at Arkansas. I could have sworn Scott lit it up that night.

I'm starting to question whether Donavon Greene really runs a 4.1 40 and has a 52" vertical leap.

Donovan will be a great one once he learns the nuances of his position. He has a great position coach to teach him.

Bilau visting Wake this weekend. Last best chance for another big in this class (assuming no grad transfers).

Is he any good. Isn't Bilau another frenchie. Viva la France.

He's better than Ody and Tariq, but we were the second stop after he went to see Rick Barnes and a winning program first. He may come here because of the connection with Sarr, but we will still suck next year regardless.

Back