• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k19 - Charles Coleman de-commits to Wake. :(

Not sure when but Kelvin Jones will take an official to Wake

Kelvin Jones ladies and gentlemen:

DIDXP4FV0AAHmbb.jpg

^^Yes, those two magic words do occur as advertised. Sign him up!

Hope we land Jones. REALLY need another big and I’d prefer it to be a mediocre grad transfer than a 400ish ranked recruit.

If Jones is looking for playing time in the ACC, Wake seems logical.

And let’s be honest, he wouldn’t change the trajectory of the season... It’d just be a little less painful to watch. I don’t want to see 4 guards again.

Jones is going to be playing for his 4th school in 4 years. That's quite an accomplishment. Even Larry Brown is saying "Damn, son, unpack your packs and stay a while."

I wouldn't write Mr Jones name in ink on the roster just yet. He also is being recruited by Okla St, VT, Florida, Oregon St, Washington St and others. It will be an uphill climb to get him for Wake

I can't really muster the energy to care about a guy who may make the difference between losing 17 and 22 games next year.

Jones is worth 0 wins ROI in the ACC. Not that we have a chance, but if you leave the scholly open 2020 5-star centers Makur Maker and N'Faly Dante are both considering reclassifying into 2019.

I wouldn't write Mr Jones name in ink on the roster just yet. He also is being recruited by Okla St, VT, Florida, Oregon St, Washington St and others. It will be an uphill climb to get him for Wake

Will be another close but no winner for Manning. We have come in third so many times. Not sure I am surprised

I can't really muster the energy to care about a guy who may make the difference between losing 17 and 22 games next year.

I'd take a five win-share player in a heartbeat. For reference, that's better than Tre Jones, Luke Maye, and Coby White last year.

brad doesn't have the proper mental capacity to juggle taking a shit and firing off a quick post on tapatalk

Djimon Unranked

Back