• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k19 - Charles Coleman de-commits to Wake. :(

We made the top 10 for another top player not coming here. Wake Forest is the best!

We made the top 10 for another top player not coming here. Wake Forest is the best!

What the hell is that logo on the bottom left. You could honestly tell me that the recruit just wanted to be funny and added a random high school team logo and I'd probably believe you.

What the hell is that logo on the bottom left. You could honestly tell me that the recruit just wanted to be funny and added a random high school team logo and I'd probably believe you.

Wow disrespect to Chicago State.

If it was just us and that logo, i still wouldn't feel great about our chances

We are just floating aimlessly in the urine-warm Caribbean waters with no hope of reaching shore, nor a merciful end. Unwiped with the constant torture of being stung by jellyfish, wishing it would all end. We can only dream of the good luck of the Titanic victims.

D9eZxP0W4AEVnCP.jpg

Wake Forest athletic director John Currie: "Both Men's and Women's Basketball need to go up from here."

:bowrofl:

Eads got an App State offer in May...hope we can steal him away. On the plus side, somehow these guys already have 247 profiles, so there's less work for Les.

Having Danny Manning and Tim Duncan on the same Wake Forest graphic is a travesty.

Remember how Skip was able to pull down a backup class of top 100 guys when our offers to OCC didn’t pan out. Those were the days.

Back