• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k19 - Charles Coleman de-commits to Wake. :(

This thread is nine days short of 20 months old. This is the 12115th post. The basketball team has posted two twenty loss seasons since its inception. Recruiting has gone from hopeful to hopeless. Ron Wellman retired by giving all of us a double middle finger salute and retaining Danny Manning.

My thanks to Strickland33 and DCDeacon for their efforts in updating and maintaining this thread.

It seems like thread retirement time to me. Given the state of the basketball program and basketball recruiting, the need for a 2020 version is questionable. I hated typing the previous sentence, but I just don't care anymore.

This thread is nine days short of 20 months old. This is the 12115th post. The basketball team has posted two twenty loss seasons since its inception. Recruiting has gone from hopeful to hopeless. Ron Wellman retired by giving all of us a double middle finger salute and retaining Danny Manning.

My thanks to Strickland33 and DCDeacon for their efforts in updating and maintaining this thread.

It seems like thread retirement time to me. Given the state of the basketball program and basketball recruiting, the need for a 2020 version is questionable. I hated typing the previous sentence, but I just don't care anymore.

nah. new coach. new thread. wait until there's hope.

You mean he can jump but he can't shoot ?

Antwan Scott was a decent shooter - at least out to 15 feet or so. Heck, he was over 70% on FTs all four of his seasons at Wake. His problem was he didn't play a lick of defense. It was like he had b-ball ADD.

Odom wouldn’t play Antwan because of his defense. Manning would start him and play him 26 minutes per game. D means nothing to DM. Btw, Odom had to start Twan against Auburn once because on an injury to a starter, and he got 20+ and 10+.

Odom wouldn’t play Antwan because of his defense. Manning would start him and play him 26 minutes per game. D means nothing to DM. Btw, Odom had to start Twan against Auburn once because on an injury to a starter, and he got 20+ and 10+.

WF has played Auburn once in the last 25 seasons, and that was with Skip coaching against Cliff Ellis in the NCAA tournament

Back