Page 18 of 538 FirstFirst ... 813141516171819202122232868118518 ... LastLast
Results 341 to 360 of 10747

Thread: BBall Recruiting Thread 2k19 - Cole Anthony taking an official visit on Sunday!

  1. #341
    PM a mod to cement your internet status forever RJKarl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    HB, CA
    Posts
    62,911
    Quote Originally Posted by Shorty View Post
    I guess they‘ve never been able to find a little above average football coach and recruiter.
    They've won a few times. Pete Dalis really screwed them up. As AD he was jealous of the coaches being paid more than he was and getting more press.

  2. #342
    Quote Originally Posted by RJKarl View Post
    The campus is really cool, lots of beautiful coeds, a few minutes from the beach, great arena, really close to a cool city but in completely separate village, great weather. You are almost on island filled with college kids.
    Sounds just like Winston-Salem.

  3. #343
    Quote Originally Posted by Deaconblue View Post
    It's pretty amazing to see that some of the 2019 recruits are committing when the 2018 recruits haven't even hit early signing date.
    Gotta figure they are grabbing the cash before the gravy train is closed for good?

  4. #344
    PM a mod to cement your internet status forever RJKarl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    HB, CA
    Posts
    62,911
    Quote Originally Posted by wakephan09 View Post
    Sounds just like Winston-Salem.
    Comparing Westwood and thousands of gorgeous coeds to W-S is like comparing me to Usain Bolt as a sprinter.

  5. #345
    Westwood:Winston::rj:Usain Bolt

    wow

  6. #346
    Quote Originally Posted by JuiceCrewAllStar View Post
    Westwood:Winston::rj:Usain Bolt

    wow
    There is at least a 40% chance he doesn't get this.

  7. #347
    PM a mod to cement your internet status forever RJKarl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    HB, CA
    Posts
    62,911
    And there's a 100% chance that RCHildress is a douche.

    Westwood is to W-S
    As
    Bolt is to me as a sprinter.
    Last edited by RJKarl; 11-01-2017 at 03:35 PM.

  8. #348
    Quote Originally Posted by RJKarl View Post
    And there's a 100% chance that RCHildress is a douche.

    Westwood is to W-S
    As
    Bolt is to me as a sprinter.
    To be fair I did say it was a longshot that you might not understand, didn't I?

  9. #349
    I disagree with you
    ImTheCaptain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    38,076
    RChill winning friends and influencing people on multiple boards at once

  10. #350
    Quote Originally Posted by RChildress107 View Post
    To be fair I did say it was a longshot that you might not understand, didn't I?
    There's no way you have friends in the real world.

  11. #351
    Quote Originally Posted by ImTheCaptain View Post
    RChill winning friends and influencing people on multiple boards at once
    Careful or I'll start triggering people in the Chat Thread and make it 3 for 3.

  12. #352
    PM a mod to cement your internet status forever RJKarl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    HB, CA
    Posts
    62,911
    On Saturday, any horse that has a 40% chance to win in the Breeders Cup will be a HUUUUUGE favorite.

  13. #353
    Quote Originally Posted by CreamyGoodness View Post
    There's no way you have friends in the real world.
    You underestimate the number of assholes in the world (and the possibility that some people act differently on an anonymous message board). Also RJ deserves it.

  14. #354
    Quote Originally Posted by RJKarl View Post
    On Saturday, any horse that has a 40% chance to win in the Breeders Cup will be a HUUUUUGE favorite.
    If that percentage is accurate I'm taking the field. You?

  15. #355
    Quote Originally Posted by RChildress107 View Post
    You underestimate the number of assholes in the world (and the possibility that some people act differently on an anonymous message board). Also RJ deserves it.
    I'll give you this. I can't pretend to act like I'm myself on internet boards, although I try to keep things cordial. I'm also into open discourse and trying to understand why another person feels a certain way...But I know this isn't for this thread.

  16. #356
    PM a mod to cement your internet status forever RJKarl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    HB, CA
    Posts
    62,911
    Quote Originally Posted by RChildress107 View Post
    If that percentage is accurate I'm taking the field. You?
    Depends on the horse. If it's Bolt D'oro, you can have the field. I will probably use him in Pick 4s but not straight up. I don't bet 3/5 shots on BC day.

  17. #357
    Quote Originally Posted by CreamyGoodness View Post
    I'll give you this. I can't pretend to act like I'm myself on internet boards, although I try to keep things cordial. I'm also into open discourse and trying to understand why another person feels a certain way...But I know this isn't for this thread.
    Me too, believe it or not. I think I actually want it more than most. I'm not a big believer though that truly open discourse can be cordial and comfortable. I'm aware I don't make it easy for people to openly discuss things we disagree on and that's at least partly attributable to my posting style.

    You're right though, not for this thread.

  18. #358
    Quote Originally Posted by RJKarl View Post
    Depends on the horse. If it's Bolt D'oro, you can have the field. I will probably use him in Pick 4s but not straight up. I don't bet 3/5 shots on BC day.
    Are you trolling at this point or would you honestly bet against the field straight up on a horse you only thought had a 40% chance to win?
    Last edited by RChildress107; 11-01-2017 at 06:31 PM.

  19. #359
    PM a mod to cement your internet status forever RJKarl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    HB, CA
    Posts
    62,911
    Quote Originally Posted by RChildress107 View Post
    Are you trolling right now or would you honestly bet against the field straight up on a horse you only thought had a 40% chance to win?
    You clearly don't understand betting on horses.

    When you bet on a horse to win, you think he's going to win. However, that doesn't mean a computer or other handicappers would say he had a 40% chance. That number is VERY high in a 10-14 horse race.

    But this thread is about our recruiting. So. go back to the topic.

  20. #360

    BBall Recruiting Thread 2k19 - Return of the #VIBES?

    Here we go. RJ Hot Karl derails the thread again.
    Last edited by ilovecarpet; 11-02-2017 at 07:15 AM.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •