Page 534 of 536 FirstFirst ... 34434484524529530531532533534535536 LastLast
Results 10,661 to 10,680 of 10713

Thread: BBall Recruiting Thread 2k19 - Cole Anthony taking an official visit on Sunday!

Yeah, we'd have a talented team. If Manning is still the coach, it's impossible to say we'd have a good team.

Robert O'Kelley
    Hiring Greg Anthony as coach would be so baddass. Danny Manning's recruitment to Kansas 30+ years ago was a bit scandalous because Kansas Coach and perennial carpetbagger Larry Brown hired Danny's Dad coincidentally during Manning's recruitment.

What comes around goes around yo!
    le bone

the likely thing to happen here is he goes to unc. hoard declares and drafter 2nd round. chaundee transfers to kansas, isiah to xavier, and we are left with chill. then wellman keeps manning. remember Ron Wellman is the AF here, even luck wont bright anthony here. not with this man running the show

Top hoops underclassmen in New Jersey....( 2 Wake offers )

https://www.nj.com/expo/sports/g66l-...iting-upd.html

We should build a camp on Blair Academy's campus !!

Quote Originally Posted by CreamyGoodness View Post
    Dennis Smith
    Ayo Dosunmo

(60% chance this jinxes Michigan tonight, would be 100 if Illinois wasn't so awful)
    Last edited by Demonwolverine; 01-10-2019 at 10:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jaybone View Post
    Hiring Greg Anthony as coach would be so baddass. Danny Manning's recruitment to Kansas 30+ years ago was a bit scandalous because Kansas Coach and perennial carpetbagger Larry Brown hired Danny's Dad coincidentally during Manning's recruitment.

What comes around goes around yo!
    and honestly......... greg anthony would prob be an upgrade on our bench

2020 4-star PG Jalen Cone's latest footage. #4 in Black

2020 4-star CG Adam Miller's newest game footage. 44 in white:

2020 SG Jaden Springer most recent highlights:

Per Twitter, Ish Massoud played really well at the Empire Invite, scoring 26 points, earning MVP, and beating the #5 team in the country. The game featured two top 15 players plus other top players committed to UConn and Villanova.

Quote Originally Posted by Rafi View Post
    Per Twitter, Ish Massoud played really well at the Empire Invite, scoring 26 points, earning MVP, and beating the #5 team in the country. The game featured two top 15 players plus other top players committed to UConn and Villanova.
    Actually #4 team in the country Ranney from NJ. It features 5 star Villanova commit Bryan Antoine and 5 star Florida commits Scottie Lewis. Massoud had 26 points and 9 rebounds in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by netflixnchildres View Post
    Actually #4 team in the country Ranney from NJ. It features 5 star Villanova commit Bryan Antoine and 5 star Florida commits Scottie Lewis. Massoud had 26 points and 9 rebounds in the game.
    I hope we can hold onto him - and our current freshmen - in the midst of our upcoming coaching change. I like the idea of a coach other than Danny Manning running a lineup of Wright/Brown/Massoud/Hoard with Wynn and White coming off of the bench.
    We're going to be good again.

I think a sophomore Mucius is in that conversation, as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Tobacco Road View Post
    I think a sophomore Mucius is in that conversation, as well.
    Definitely. I forgot about him. I just hope he sticks around.
    We're going to be good again.

Yep. With a good coach, we could actually be a pretty quick turn around. We are lacking in the low post and probably won’t have a great point guard. However, we could have a lot of talent on the wings. The game is moving away from classic centers, so that may not be such a big deal. It could come down to having an effective lead guard. And teaching a group that has never played great defense to do so.

Sam "Ace" Rothstein
    Did Cole Anthony commit after his official visit last week?

Thought I might have missed it in all of the excitement around the Duke & Miami games.

Not Wake related (though I would love to somehow poach this kid from ECU), but what's the deal with Jayden Gardner? He was an unranked recruit from Wake Forest, NC, had a very productive high school career, and only had an offer from ECU? He is now a freshman and put up 35 pts 20 rebs against UCF and is averaging 20 and 10 so far. Does anyone know why he was so under-the-radar?

I suspect grades, but who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill George View Post
    I suspect grades, but who knows.
    Based on what ?

Not Wake related (though I would love to somehow poach this kid from ECU), but what's the deal with Jayden Gardner? He was an unranked recruit from Wake Forest, NC, had a very productive high school career, and only had an offer from ECU? He is now a freshman and put up 35 pts 20 rebs against UCF and is averaging 20 and 10 so far. Does anyone know why he was so under-the-radar?
    Because he is a 6'6 Power Forward who plays below the rim. Wasn't known as a stretch 4 either.