Page 9 of 608 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141959109509 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 180 of 12141

Thread: BBall Recruiting Thread 2k19 - Charles Coleman de-commits to Wake. :(

  1. #161
    Quote Originally Posted by DeaconSig View Post
    There is almost no chance Crawford works himself into the Top 40. But yet the rumors persist.

    Truth is, we have no idea what might drive Crawford’s decision.
    Disagree with this. We will see though. I admit, I expect Crawford to have an insane year.

  2. #162
    Quote Originally Posted by DeaconSig View Post
    There is almost no chance Crawford works himself into the Top 40. But yet the rumors persist.

    Truth is, we have no idea what might drive Crawford’s decision.
    Ha, would love a side bet on this one - name it. He will absolutely be a top 40 pick.

  3. #163
    I love the absolute takes thrown out on this board.

  4. #164
    Quote Originally Posted by Buttermaker View Post
    I love the absolute takes thrown out on this board.
    It's what happens with Credible Creamy slings around a few PM's. Word spreads fast and all of the sudden, Crawford is gone.

  5. #165
    PM a mod to cement your internet status forever
    PhDeac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    100,606
    I hope Crawford didn't hear he's going to leave. He might do so.

  6. #166
    Quote Originally Posted by CreamyGoodness View Post
    It's what happens with Credible Creamy slings around a few PM's. Word spreads fast and all of the sudden, Crawford is gone.
    Bukake style!


  7. #167
    Quote Originally Posted by IamThunderbolt View Post
    I think your reading this the wrong way.

    He means that he thought it was confirmation (which it obviously wasn't), so you can't read too much into anything.
    What I was alluding to was the speculation that Nolley wanted to play with Ayo, with UI being the only school being considered by both. When Nolley verballed to VT, I saw that as a possible signal that he had been told that AYO was coming to Wake. Tea leaves.

  8. #168
    Quote Originally Posted by deacfan78 View Post
    Bukake style!

    OFY.

  9. #169
    I disagree with you
    ImTheCaptain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    40,354
    ITT: creamy bukkakes teen boys

  10. #170
    Don't know where else to put this but it's pretty funny... apparently one of the "insiders" for Michigan State's scout forum showed up at Mark Smith's house and interviewed him and creeped him out:

    https://michiganstate.247sports.com/...Smith-52480831

    Also - why does Mark Smith have a full size cut out of Mark Smith in his living room:


  11. #171
    Quote Originally Posted by buckets View Post
    Don't know where else to put this but it's pretty funny... apparently one of the "insiders" for Michigan State's scout forum showed up at Mark Smith's house and interviewed him and creeped him out:

    https://michiganstate.247sports.com/...Smith-52480831

    Also - why does Mark Smith have a full size cut out of Mark Smith in his living room:

    That's Hondo ?

  12. #172
    Who the hell has a lifesize cutout of himself in their house? When I was a kid we had a lifesize cutout of David Hasselhoff, but that clearly makes more sense.

  13. #173
    Robert O'Kelley
    tigerswood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Price's Chicken Coop
    Posts
    6,255
    Quote Originally Posted by BobHWS View Post
    This is Coach Manning's new secret weapon in the recruiting wars.

    This thing is awesome. I'm getting one of these made if I can ever afford to live in a country club neighborhood that allows them.

  14. #174
    Did they have to make it extra tall?

  15. #175
    Expanding Mod Powers
    BiffTannen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Hill Valley
    Posts
    31,287
    Quote Originally Posted by BobHWS View Post
    This is Coach Manning's new secret weapon in the recruiting wars.

    Get one of those for Coach Haas and keep it in Ponte Vedra.

  16. #176
    Quote Originally Posted by buckets View Post
    Also - why does Mark Smith have a full size cut out of Mark Smith in his living room:
    Why do people put crosses on their walls? Mark Smith is a god.

  17. #177
    Quote Originally Posted by buckets View Post
    Don't know where else to put this but it's pretty funny... apparently one of the "insiders" for Michigan State's scout forum showed up at Mark Smith's house and interviewed him and creeped him out:

    https://michiganstate.247sports.com/...Smith-52480831

    Also - why does Mark Smith have a full size cut out of Mark Smith in his living room:


    Hello boner!

  18. #178
    Pretty sure this guy single handily lost Michigan State the Mark Smith sweepstakes. Dude shows up at this house with mom pants, sloppy belt game and a raging boner.

  19. #179
    Robert O'Kelley
    tigerswood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Price's Chicken Coop
    Posts
    6,255
    Quote Originally Posted by CreamyGoodness View Post
    Pretty sure this guy single handily lost Michigan State the Mark Smith sweepstakes. Dude shows up at this house with mom pants, sloppy belt game and a raging boner.
    Yeah, the "Spartan Nation" patch on his shirt looks like something Frank at the local auto repair shop would wear on his Dickies overalls.

  20. #180
    Scooter Banks
    jaybone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    7,851
    He's got an 8 x11 cutout of his face on the table as well. And they are standing in front of a Mom trampoline.
    le bone

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •