• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k19 - Charles Coleman de-commits to Wake. :(

Teague always came out of any scrum with the ball as does Anthony. Also, their shooting forms are similar.

Three things to say before this thread takes off:

1. Thanks a ton to Strickland for pulling this together. Great resource
2. I would read a thread that was exclusively Wrangor analyzing Wake Basketball. I'd read it a lot
3. During a brief bout of sadism, I went back and looked at our 2011-2014 commitments under [name redacted]. Good lord, have we turned a corner. We're not going to get a lot of those guys, but it's nice to be playing in the double digits again.

For real? I didn't know Jamil was his AAU coach.

Yeah.

https://247sports.com/Article/Quick...PG-Anthony-Harris19-Wake-Forest-West-53449886

What’s been going on with your recruitment?

Wake Forest offered recently. West Virginia offered before that, but I’ve got calls from Ohio State, Xavier, Holy Cross, a lot more, but I can’t remember right now.

Let’s go through a few of them. Wake Forest- what do you know about their program?

I know the coach that’s over there, that’s the one that offered me. He’s the coach from my Takeover team (Jamill Jones) and I got to know Coach Manning pretty well the last few weeks.

I don't think that's true, I just think that Jones was a coach for the same AAU program.

Could be but I think Jones may have coached Harris when he was younger before Jones got into college coaching.

For Comparison
Love his game....reminds me of Teague. Plays at a different level, and can really finish in the lane. Shot is a bit of a push shot, so he won't be a big time shooter, but he does look like a knock down shooter when open (similar to Teague). Just really enjoyed watching his creativity in the lane.

Their shot looks similar, but I think Teague was on another level as a leaper/athlete.

Sweet, well we should definitely get Harris then since that's how this thing works these days.

I know the vibes didn't work for Ayo... but I'd say 2018 was a pretty successful VIBES run with HOARD and MUCIUS! (note: I'm also excited about Wright, but he wasn't a VIBES candidate when he committed)

LET'S GET THESE 2019 VIBES POPPIN BOYS!

Is that WENDELL MOORE'S music I hear?!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k19 - Under Construction #VIBES

For Comparison

Their shot looks similar, but I think Teague was on another level as a leaper/athlete.

Teague was defintely a next level leaper. In my original comment I meant to say "plays at another SPEED". Not sure why I typed level. Harris has a gear that most players don't have. Teague had that same gear. When you see a kid like Harris switch into high gear it screams high major.

Last edited:
Teague was just dishing out vapors non stop

Back