• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k19 - Charles Coleman de-commits to Wake. :(

I didn't say it was a scoop. Also, I couldn't put it out there before now out of consideration for certain individuals.

Who are they?

1. mikal bridges - villanova
2. chimezie metu- usc
3. shake milton- smu
4. aaron holiday- ucla
5. allonzo trier- arizona
6. ray spalding- louisville
7. ethan happ- wisconsin
8. jacob evans- cincinnati
9. moritz wagner- michigan
10. terence davis- mississippi
11. donta hall- alabama
12. john konchar- IPFW
13. tyler hall- montana state
14. bryant crawford- wake forest

You realize that the situation is fluid and tenuous and you might ruin this for your alma mater by running off at the mouth, right ?

You realize that the situation is fluid and tenuous and you might ruin this for your alma mater by running off at the mouth, right ?
When the prophit needs to be delicate, he is delicate. This isn't one of those times. Manning has been playing the long game.

For the sanity of Illinois fans, I hope he stays committed to them. Those folks would go off the deep end if they lost him now.

How many more Holidays are there? Does UCLA simply recruit the oldest sibling in an athletic family and hope the 5 others are perhaps better than the original? I feel like they recruited 8 different Holidays, a few O'Bannons, and a few other families like dat.

There are seven first cousins and three second cousins in middle school.

I always said the vibes are alive until Ayo is out of NCAA basketball eligibility!

I'm hearing the charter plane from GSO to Champlain last week was Biff and his bags of money for the family.

It's not over until it's over !

Back