• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k19 - Charles Coleman de-commits to Wake. :(

Need an official ruling from Buckets, but to me, Lewis does not pass the mix tape test.

Need an official ruling from Buckets, but to me, Lewis does not pass the mix tape test.

not blown away by his mixtape but also don't see any red flags

definitely plays well below the rim, but looks like he's got a tight handle and nice control

not blown away by his mixtape but also don't see any red flags

definitely plays well below the rim, but looks like he's got a tight handle and nice control

Strick made the Tony Chennault comparison. Hoping for a higher ceiling with better coaching. I’m hoping for more of a CMM.

Reminds me more of a taller Shelton Mitchell

CMM was a good athlete that couldn't shoot

Geez. Chennault, Shelton Mitchell, or CMM? None of the above.

CMM and Chennault are terrible comparisons. Lewis is a baller.

S.Mitchell had a good stat line at Clemson last season.

Lewis actually has a pretty good shot, those comparisons are way off.

I don't see the Chennault or CMM comparisons. Lewis appears to be quicker than both of them, with a better handle. I also think Lewis will be a better shooter, which isn't really saying much.

Would like to point out that despite not being a reliable shooter, CMM had a pretty decent junior year in the ACC.

15.6 PPG on 48% FG
4.2 APG (to 2.6 TOV, which isn't ideal)
4.8 RPG, which is pretty decent for a guard

I wouldn't be opposed to having a CMM caliber player as the third or fourth guy in a class, but I don't think that description fits Lewis.

Back