• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k19 - Charles Coleman de-commits to Wake. :(

There is almost no chance Crawford works himself into the Top 40. But yet the rumors persist.

Truth is, we have no idea what might drive Crawford’s decision.

Disagree with this. We will see though. I admit, I expect Crawford to have an insane year.

There is almost no chance Crawford works himself into the Top 40. But yet the rumors persist.

Truth is, we have no idea what might drive Crawford’s decision.

Ha, would love a side bet on this one - name it. He will absolutely be a top 40 pick.

I hope Crawford didn't hear he's going to leave. He might do so.

It's what happens with Credible Creamy slings around a few PM's. Word spreads fast and all of the sudden, Crawford is gone.

Bukake style!

176809_151.jpg

I think your reading this the wrong way.

He means that he thought it was confirmation (which it obviously wasn't), so you can't read too much into anything.

What I was alluding to was the speculation that Nolley wanted to play with Ayo, with UI being the only school being considered by both. When Nolley verballed to VT, I saw that as a possible signal that he had been told that AYO was coming to Wake. Tea leaves.

Who the hell has a lifesize cutout of himself in their house? When I was a kid we had a lifesize cutout of David Hasselhoff, but that clearly makes more sense.

This is Coach Manning's new secret weapon in the recruiting wars.

i-6xBvjgV-XL.jpg

This thing is awesome. I'm getting one of these made if I can ever afford to live in a country club neighborhood that allows them.

Pretty sure this guy single handily lost Michigan State the Mark Smith sweepstakes. Dude shows up at this house with mom pants, sloppy belt game and a raging boner.

Yeah, the "Spartan Nation" patch on his shirt looks like something Frank at the local auto repair shop would wear on his Dickies overalls.

He's got an 8 x11 cutout of his face on the table as well. And they are standing in front of a Mom trampoline.

Back